Warm Embrace

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub, the sounds bouncing off the bathroom wall. The only sound that could be heard besides the music the played as a meditation. Cleaning wasn't her main foretaste but it seemed be working as a stress reliever. Besides the journaling that's she's been doing the past month and a half.

Filling two journals with her deepest thoughts and regrets. Ones that she wouldn't tell a soul. Maybe one soul. One soul that held her deepest secrets that she's never muttered to anyone.

Keep Busy. Those were the two words floating in her mind each day. Keeping busy mean not thinking about the current break. Not thinking about how they got to this point. How she got to the point and no one could see her crumbling under pressure.

Spencer and her were giving each other space. Olivia was also giving her job at the LA Tribune some space. Her focus became on straightening out her mental health. No job was worth losing yourself. Refocusing also meant attending NA meetings, check ins with Nurse Joy, and healing old wounds that she thought were healed.

"What the hell did you do? Use the whole bottle of bleach?" Coop held her chest coughing at the aroma.

"I only poured maybe 1/4 of bleach." Steady scrubbing and rolling her eyes at Coop's dramatics.

"Yeah 1/4 too much. You only need a cap full."

"Sorry." Standing to her feet using her arm to wipe the bead of sweat. "Kinda new to this cleaning thing."

"Oh I can tell. If you're trying to disinfect every ounce of Spencer out this house I think you've done it with all that bleach." Coop chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

Removing her gloves and looking down for a split second. "I'm not. Just needed to clean."

"You've been cleaning every since this break." Holding her hands up in defense. "But I won't judge. There are other ways to cope besides suffocating us."

"I do other things. Go to NA meetings, my check ins, took a personal leave from work. I've found other things to occupy my time."

"Yeah maybe but you avoid any group hang out we have. It's been a month and a half. Can't keep hiding from my boy."

"I'm not hiding. I've been focusing on me and a part of doing that is taking time for me."

"I've heard of people taking time for themselves and still being social."

Liv shrugged her shoulders. "Guess I'm a rare kind then."

"I'm let you get back to your bleach infested bathroom cleaning." Liv laughed off Coop's comment. She went on finishing the mission on hand. Through out the day, she managed to clean the entire house. ENTIRE HOUSE. By Herself!

Cleaning seemed to be a coping mechanism. Olivia cleansed her body and did her nightly routine. She trudged downstairs and fixed a nice bowl of French vanilla ice-cream. Letting the cold dessert melt in her mouth. Lost in her own world and ice-cream, she didn't hear an uninvited guest.

"Coop Where You At?!" He footsteps glided from the front door to the entrance of the kitchen. Taking notice of the figure sitting on the stool enjoying a late night delight. "My bad. I was just looking for Coop."

She came out her daydream and took one glance at him. Holding the glance. Taking in how buffer he has gotten. He's definitely been hitting up the gym a lot more. The chiseled stubble of hair on his chin. The fresh fade. Eyes wondering straight to his abs.

"It-It's fine. She's not here. I don't think anyone is here." Spencer nodded his head. "Cool. Ummm just let her know I came by." Deciding to leave her to her night in alone.