Mine (pt.4)

Two & Half Months Later...........

"Deep breath in. Exhale. Good. And again."

The California sunshine beamed down. Calmness danced through the gentle breezy—a beautiful song from the birds chirping—waves crashing played in the background. Once again, the inhaling and exhaling process carried on. A bystander stood watching from the patio door, munching down on breakfast.

"What are you doing?" Patience walked beside the bystander sipping on her morning caffeine.

"Lower your voice." Said the person.

"They can't hear us, you know?" Patience gestured her hand at the scene.

"I'm in the middle of an observation here."

"And what can you possibly be observing?"

"For the past month and a half, they've been doing this."

"Doing what? Meditation? Getting along like normal people?" Patience questioned.

"Yes! Doesn't that seem strange to you? Just in the past two months, they've become closer than ever."

"It's called bonding and maturing. Something you obviously know nothing about." She sips the hot liquid. "Are you jealous?"

The bystander chews the last bite of the blueberry muffin. "Of course not. I'm actually happy for him. Both of them. It beats watching him moping around and looking like a lost puppy dog."

"True." Patience says. "She seems a lot happier lately."

"That's why I got a plan." Coop boldly states.

"Uhh, nope. You're planning never goes as planned." Patience never agrees with Coop's brilliant ideas. Those ideas always seemed to go straight to hell.

"Trust me. It's a good one. If they're not going to fix their relationship, then why not outside forces?"

"It's their relationship, Coop. Not mines. Not yours. Theirs. Those two will figure it out. Just stay out of it."

Outside, Spencer and Olivia were in a zen state. Every few seconds, one would peak to look at the other. Meditating became a daily ritual after the three-month checkup of the baby. Along with long walks through the park and on the beach. Spending so much time together came naturally.

"Last one." Spencer's voice rumbled in a zen state.

Taking one final deep breath and exhaling.

"How do you feel?" Glancing over at Liv.

"Much lighter. More relaxed. I didn't get much sleep last night." Rolling her neck to relieve the excess stress.

"I thought the pregnancy pillow I brought you was helping."

"It is." She looks down at her stomach. "Someone loves for mommy to pee every five minutes." Cooing at her tummy.

Spencer's smile shows through his eyes. His eyes wandered. Intaking every inch of pure beauty. From the natural curls that were in a messy bun. The way her skin glowed caused her to appear like a Goddess, and her eyes lit up during her bonding sessions with their child. She's perfect.

"How about some breakfast? I made some blueberry muffins." Liv's eyes lit up at the mention of food.

"With extra blueberries?" A twinkle in her eye.

Spencer chuckles at Olivia's excitement. "Extra blueberries. C'mon."

He rolled up his mat and helped Olivia off of her mat. Spencer placed the mats back in place. They journey to the kitchen.