Always Love You

On goers, watchful eyes looked upon the main attraction for the night. They did not want to miss a second of the beautiful occasion. Tonight seemed like the event of the season. If you were anybody or somebody, you would desire to be in this present moment.

The succulent liquor slithered down his throat as he took another sip. His eyes glistened, inspecting the dance floor. Only two bodies were present. He watched as she giggled at something the fellow had said. Her smile was more radiant than ever. His heart grew ten times more, watching her blossom before his eyes. She had always blossomed before him, but tonight was a different blossom. One he wouldn't dare forget.

No one is ever really prepared for this day. Even after countless motivational speeches about how this is just another life stage, you're never prepared. He was not trained for this moment. His heart did not prepare. Don't get him wrong; he's happy for her. A hundred percent ecstatic.

"You're next." The blonde whispered in his ear. Pressing a soft, encouraging kiss upon his cheek.

Taking one last sip of the champagne before standing to his feet. He brushed off any flaw on the suit as he walked upon the attraction. His nerves started to set in the closer he got. The song began to die down.

Clearing his throat to catch their attention.

"May I?"

The handsome fellow placed a soft kiss on the lady's cheek. He pulled away, smiling at the two.

"Have at it."

He pats the man's shoulder and joins the other guest.

"Are you going to have me just standing here?" She lets out a small giggle.

He snickers, placing her hand in his and moving his other hand to the small of her back. The beautiful woman rests comfortably in the man's embrace. They let the song's melody be their guide on the dance floor.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" The tiny beads of sweat on his forehead were a dead giveaway.

"Wh-why would you say that?" He tried to disguise the nervousness in his voice.

She brushes away the sweat on his forehead.

"I don't recall you being aqua man." Raising her eyebrows.

"It's just hot in here." He states.

She hums, not fully believing him. A small smile appears on her face. Even after all of these years, the woman still managed to have that effect on him.

"Any advice for me?" She softly asks.

"Advice? I don't think you need my advice."

"Come on. I will always need your advice."

She pours her lips and gives that signature puppy dog eyes. A grin spreads on his lips, knowing he could never deny her no matter what.

"Okay. What do you need help with?"

"Everything. Like, do you think I'm fit for this?"

"I think it's a little too late to be asking me that question. Don't you think?" They giggle. "But honestly, you've always been destined for greatness. Just like every role you've ever played in your life, I'm sure you're going to be great at this new title."

"And if I fail." She looks down

"You won't."

"You're just saying that because," He cuts her off.

"You will not fail. You may make mistakes, but you will not fail. It's all about growing with each other, taking on the world, and creating something that works for both of you." The young woman smiles and shakes her head. "But there isn't really much I can say. My dreams for you have come true."

He gets misty looking at the woman before him. Visions of that little baby girl played through his mind—her sweet angelic face. Those eyes captured his heart the moment he laid eyes on them. She was indeed every man's dream.

"Don't." She looks away, blinking away the tears.

"I'm just so proud of you, baby girl. He's a lucky one. You're both lucky to have each other. I used to tell your mother I hope you never find someone like me. I always hoped that you find someone better than me."

"So you're admitting he's better than you?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"I'm still the star of this family. There is a field named after me. He's just well on his way." They laugh together. "But he's shown you love. I don't think I could teach you. I made sure to display it with your mother, but I don't think I gave you the entire outlook. I'm glad you are experiencing that type of love."

"We have you to thank. If it weren't for you, I don't think it would be a me and him."

"I'm sure you two would have managed to cross paths one way or another. Sometimes I wish you were still that little girl begging me to play tea party." He smirks. "Man, where did the time go? Now you're this radiant, beautiful woman who's someone's wife. Where did my baby girl go?"

"She's still here, dad. Just because there is another man who's number one in my life doesn't mean I won't need you. I won't need your money anymore." Her giggle lightens the mood.

"Yeah, you burnt quite a few holes in my pockets. But trust, you have never needed any man to be your own woman."

"True."

"Guess I have to let go."

"I'm in great hands. If I weren't, you wouldn't have let me walk down the aisle." He nods in agreement. "It's time to let go."

"I love you, baby girl, until my dying day. You'll forever be my baby."

"I love you too, daddy."

Liv pecks her dad's cheek. A tear slides down her cheek as she lays her head on his shoulder. Billy smiles as he squeezes his little girl. In his eyes, she would forever be his little princess. Nothing, and no one would change his love for his baby girl. Till his last breath, he would love her.

I will always love you
Oh, I will always love you
Sometimes you will fly
Sometimes you will fall
And till the day I die
Daughter, through it all
I will always love you

"Mind if I cut in, Coach?"

Spencer smiles at the father and daughter.

"She's all yours." Billy unwraps his arms around Olivia. "I know she's in great care." He places his daughter's hand in her husband's hand.

Billy walks away but turns back around. His heart skips a beat watching his baby girl and her Prince Charming.

"We did good, babe." Laura pecks his cheek.

"Yeah. We did." Billy smiles.

On the dance floor, the newlyweds were having a conversation of their own.

"You good?" Spencer searched her eyes, seeing the tears that sat at the brim.

"I'm excellent."

Liv cradled the back of Spencer's head, drawing him in for a long-winded kiss.

"Ready to take on the world, Olivia Baker-James?"

"Absolutely, Spencer James."

Just something cute, fluffy, and mushy for the readers. I absolutely love this song from the song and I could picture this being a father daughter dance moment for Billy and Liv. ❤️❤️❤️.