MidSeason Finale Review

Okay I had a rough day at work so this episode hit the spot!!! It gave old All American vibes for me personally. Spencer put that big S back on his chest. Kind of hard to see that him and Jordan are separating but it's bound to happen. So glad my girl got her well deserved credit. I'm always team Olivia!! Even though her and Spencer moment wasn't long I'm glad they're on a good note right. The twin moment was beautiful for me. It's only right everyone cheer Olivia on. She needs that and DESERVES IT!!!!

Pause let's pause on the episode. Y'all I'm sorry but they got me for the second half of the season now!!! Our girl is getting a love interest and it's Noah!!! Come through with the jealous Spelivia era!!!! We have talked and talked about how if Spencer is getting to move on and explore, let our girl do the same!!!! Sweeties the chase is definitely about to be real in both directions. Going back to the roots!!! That's how you need to do it!! Go back to the roots!!! I don't even care about Alicia being present now because our good sis has someone to make Spence jealous. Idc if her and Noah are just to good friends hanging out, how she crackling in that clip, Spence is jealous. Wooo, okay we'll further have a discussion on our predictions for the second half of season 5. I'll make a post for that.

Back to the episode. We knew this was a setup for Billy to be head coach like always. Like we can never get away from that man being the coach of Spencer. I'm happy Laura and Liv had their moment. It was needed. Honestly I don't have a lot to say about tonight because this promo and Liv little love interest has me hyped lol. I'm just laser focused on this jealous angst Spelivia era we're about to enter people lol. I repeat this isn't a drill. They better write these moments great because they can't be screwed up. Either way, I know Spelivia will serve. I mean Daniel and Sam lol.

Let's get some discussion going!!!