Never Knew

Simone: And cheers to another successful girls weekend. (Raise glass)

Keshia: Cheers!

Olivia: (smiles) I missed you guys.

Nate: We missed you. Every time you were suppose to visit something came up.

Olivia: Sorry. Just a lot with school, work, and (gcto)

Simone: And she can't be away from her man for a long period of time.

Olivia: Uh yes I can.

Simone: You two are inseparable. When was the last time you spoke to him?

Olivia: Ummm (phone vibrates)

Simone: (smirks) See there.

Olivia: For your information it's my mom.

Liv flew out to Atlanta to visit Simone at Bringston. Even though it has been a year since Jordan's and Simone's breakup, Simone didn't come around anymore when she was home. Olivia had made it clear to both of them that she didn't want to be in the middle of the breakup.

Simone: Yeah that may be Mrs. Baker now, but I know you have talked to him within the last hour.

Olivia: (texting mom back) Actually it's been the last two and half hours. Him, Jordan, JJ, and Asher were going to see a movie.

Simone: Oh so that means Mr. James will be occupying your attention in the next hour. Meaning that we better enjoy this while it last. (Laughs)

Olivia: (giggles) No. I told him that I would call him whenever I get back to the hotel.

Simone: I really missed you Liv.

Olivia: (smiles) I've missed you. But I wouldn't miss you if you would just (gcto)

Simone: Liv.

Olivia: (throws up hands) I'm just saying. We really miss having you around Simone. I know that you're trying to avoid Jordan and Layla. But you can't avoid them forever.

Simone: It was easy for you.

Olivia: Umm not really.

Simone: Liv you avoided her for a good minute when everything came to the light about that summer.

Nate: (sits drink down) Wait a minute. Is this tea that I smell brewing that I need to sip on?

Olivia: It's not tea.

Keshia: I don't know. I definitely smell some tea brewing.

Simone: Because it is. Liv took her best friend's man.

Nate: (snaps) I knew you were a bad bitch, but you are really that bitch.

Olivia: Wait. I didn't take anyone's man okay. They weren't together at the time. I was in a complicated relationship at the time. Complete difference.

Simone: Yeah but you still avoided her.

Olivia: You know how much I hate drama. Especially unnecessary drama that I didn't know was going to happen. I was trying to protect her feelings and respect her space.

Simone: Well that's what I'm doing. Protecting feelings and respecting space.

Olivia: Okay.

Simone: What? (Looks at them) Y'all don't believe me?

Keshia: Girl not really.

Simone: I'm good. Nate we did the whole burying of the pictures what a year ago?