Marry Your Daughter

Oh My Goodness.......... I heard this song years ago and fell completely in love with it. Then a week or so ago I seen a Spelivia edit to this song. So while I was sleeping, this idea came to my head. I've been trying to think of the perfect way that Spencer could possibly propose to Liv in the future. It just so many ideas that come to mind, but this vision I have won't leave my mind so I have to write it. Enjoy!!!

The past eight years have brought so many changes in lives of everyone. Everyone was living out their dream careers, expanding, and growing. Liv was living out her dream as a journalist. She ended up staying at the LA Tribune after graduation where she became one of the lead journalists. Spencer had declared the draft senior year of college. He ended up getting drafted to the LA Rams. Him and Liv were very excited since they were nervous that they would possibly have a long distance relationship. Spencer is living out his dreams as a wide receiver for the LA Rams and his football stats keep getting better and better each year. Around their sixth anniversary, they decided to purchase their dream starter home together.

Jordan: Last one Spence. (Spotting Spencer)

Spencer: (lifting weight) Cool. (Stops) (sits up)

Jordan: (chuckles) I see you're still pushing yourself during off season.

Spencer: You know I got to keep in shape. No days off. (Sips water)

Jordan: Well I'm glad I don't hold myself to that type of pressure anymore.

Spencer: It's not pressure. Besides I got to keep myself in shape to keep up with your sister.

Jordan: Gross.

Spencer: (chuckles) I'm glad that you are back in town. You've been busy my guy.

Jordan: Spence, it's been so crazy meeting and interviewing all this people that I looked up to during my football career.

Jordan did declare the draft, but had a change of heart. He had majored in sport management during his time at GAU. After college he started a small sports management firm that took off by storm. He also make appearances on ESPN for a segment highlighting upcoming future athletes.

Spencer: We be watching you do your magic. I'm proud of you J. But I still wish you were playing ball with me.

Jordan: Yeah me too. I guess I just lost interest in playing. I spent three years damn near waiting for my shot at GAU. Once I declared the draft, realization hit that my love for the game wasn't on the field anymore, but off the field. (Spencer nods)

Spencer: True and I respect that. (Do their handshake) I need to talk to you about something though. (Pulls something out gym bag)

Jordan: (sips water) What's up?

Spencer: This is what's up. (Opens box)

Jordan: Are you forreal? Like you're serious.?

Spencer: (nods) As a heart attack. Think she'll like it?

Jordan: This might be the first time that Liv will actually be speechless. Like literally. (Takes the box) (examine the ring) You had to drop some serious cash on this.

Spencer: I did, but it's worth it. She's worth.

Jordan: So when and where are you going to ask the big question?

Spencer: (takes the box back) I don't know yet. I guess when the moment is right, then I'll ask.

Jordan: So you brought this huge ass diamond ring, Isn't that like four carats?