Liv's Episode

Forget other storylines right now! SAM AND DANIEL FREAKING ATE DOWN ON THIS EPISODE!!!! IF THE WRITING SUCKED.....SAM AND DANIEL MADE UP FOR IT WITH THEIR ACTING!!! DANIEL AND SAM GET ALL THE FLOWERS TONIGHT!!! THEM TWO ATE DOWN!!!

It's takes a lot of courage to speak up when you need help. I'm so freaking proud of Olivia Baker!!! She gathered her village to face her fear which was the silence. Having Nurse Joy back made my heart so freaking happy. We needed her! We've been needing her!!! But it's better late than never right?! That opening scene was everything. Wish we would have gotten more younger Olivia scenes but you know it's all good.

One of my prayers was answered when Liv and Coop finally addressed what needed to be addressed. This has been a long time coming and OVER DUE!!! There shouldn't have been a problem for the get go! Been it's crazy how they both admired the relationship the other one has with Spencer. Going forward, I'm hoping Coop and Liv's friendship will blossom in a positive way. Coop since you're back on our girl good side, go tell your bestie to get his stuff together and get his WOMAN!!

Spence. My poor boo bear. He's breaking my heart and turning into that Old Angry Spencer that we never really got to meet. He's more enraged at this point. Grief is eating him up. Along with guilt. He's holding it all in and it's becoming scary.

But didn't Daniel look good working out shirtless?? Low key his feelings were hurt Liv didn't call on him. That bruised his ego. He's not use to Olivia not needing him. So that definitely was a stab to the heart for him.

Alicia, Alicia, Alicia. I don't even have anymore words because to me she tried too hard. Too hard. I get it she was trying to be in caring girlfriend mode, but you do recall how he acted when he was at odds with Billy? He didn't want to open up. And still don't want to open up. I knew that this would possibly be the final nail in the coffin. Before we even got here, I said I would rather her step back instead of him because she would think it was just us grief talking. Seeing him choose Liv over her made those bells and whistles go off in her head. Side note I wouldn't dare finish folding his laundry after him ditching me. She's way better than me. Would have left a note and unfolded basket of clothes.

The fair little montage took me back to their first date. I got all the feels. My heart was smiling. Something about watching the Ferris wheel moment gave me some many emotions. Both of them breaking down and seeing Spencer almost grasping his grief did something for me. When Liv said this is the closest she's been to her dad since his death broke the entire dame. Spencer helped Liv get clarity but I think that mind talk with Billy definitely helped her even more. Even in her grief, Liv was ready to have that conversation with Spencer. Logically I'm glad Spencer is looking out for the both of them saying their heads need to be more clearer to have that conversation. There is definite hope for Spelivia.

Liv The Truth is back people. YAYYYY!!! We wanted Olivia to get back to her podcast and I'm glad she is. She's a great journalist and her voice is essential. Olivia Baker is going to make the best change in the world. Billy Baker told her she could do anything and she can!!

Spencer Alonzo James I don't appreciate you yelling at Coach Kenny Fine Self!!! He's just trying to be there for you!! You didn't have to talk to him like bro!! You're too fine and he's too fine for you to be acting like this. And you better not give up on football!! We've been through too damn much for you to give up now!!! I know it's grief talking, but you will get through this. Your village isn't going to let you go under. Reach out to them before you go deeper in this hole. Please Spencer.

Knowing Billy's final words is heartbreaking but also gives me peace of mind. He knew his fate. I don't think there is more to say.

Kia and Darnell are coming back. Yep it's definitely time to stage another intervention for Spencer. Thank you Daniel for your amazing directing skills. Thank you Samantha for your amazing performances.