Reunited pt.2

Spencer passed up and down the hallway. His fist close to his mouth as he tried to recollect the past hour. Scared out of his mind was one to describe what he was feeling at this very moment.

Flashback

"What are you saying Olivia?!"

"Nothing. Never mind. Just forget it." She walked out of the kitchen into her bedroom. Spencer stood in the doorway as she removed her jewelry.

"I know these past few weeks haven't been the easiest-"

"They have been extremely rough."

"And I'm trying to fix that baby, but you're not giving me a chance."

"Spencer...." She takes a deep breath. "It's been really hard not being with you. And it's even more harder when you're here."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It's harder when you're here because we never have enough time. Then you're upset when I have work to do during our visit. I can't help I have high demand from my job!"

"Don't do that. Don't put your career in the middle of us. If I recall freshman year, that's what drove a wedge between us."

"Like your career doesn't?! You fly in on a Thursday night then leave on a Saturday. That only leaves us Friday. Then if I come visit we barely get time together. You're in practice, training session, or some endorsement meeting when I'm there. It's like we don't get enough time."

"I get your frustration. I do. And I'm wanting all the time in the world together, but right now it's just hard." Wraps his arms around her. "Once we find our balance it's going to work."

"I don't know Spencer."

Flashback Ends.............

"Mr. James?" Spencer looks up at the nurse heading his direction.

"That's me."

"You're allowed to see Ms. Baker now. Just follow me."

His heart rate went up a tad walking to the hospital room. In his mind he was saying yet another prayer that everything was perfectly fine with Liv and the baby. He needed them to be okay.

"Ms. Baker, Mr. James is here to see you." Spencer walked in behind the nurse. He noticed the machines that were hooked up to Liv. One was reading her heart rate and blood pressure. The other one was monitoring the baby.

"I'll go get the rest of your family."

They both nod as the nurse left out. Spencer stood for a moment before grabbing the chair next to her bedside.

"Did the doctor say if everything was okay?"

"Nope. They haven't came in yet."

"How are you feeling? Anymore pain?"

"I'm just tired. The pain has gone away. They were afraid that I was probably contracting early."

Spencer grabs her hand and rub it for a moment. No words were said between the two. More of their hearts doing the talking for them.

"Liv, let's just put the problem of you not telling me about our baby on the back burner for now. Right now what's important is the health of the both of you. There shouldn't be no added stress right now. And I don't want to cause any stress."

"I'm sorry Spencer. It's just-

Tears started to take over her eyes. Spencer shushed her and reassured her that no explanation was needed at this moment. Their families had joined them all relieved that Olivia was doing fine at the current moment.