Real Thing

The sun rays shined through the windows of the master suite. His grip tightened around her waist. He silently chuckled to himself due to the fact that her dishevel curls being in his face once again. He inhaled her scent and kissed her bare shoulder.

Olivia: Mmm.

Spencer: Good morning beautiful. (Kisses her shoulder)

Olivia: (smiles) I never get tired of hearing that.

Spencer: And I don't get tired of saying it.

Olivia: (turn in his arms) So you think we made a baby last night?

Spencer: Babe

After Spencer and Liv got married, they both agreed to wait at least two years before starting their family. Well mostly it was Olivia's doing. For some reason she changed her mind on the original plan and have been in baby making mode lately.

Olivia: I think we did.

Spencer: Yeah probably.

Olivia: What's wrong?

Spencer: Baby there's nothing more in the world I want than for you to have my baby. And I want a baby, but I just don't want you to get your hopes up. We've been trying for the last few months.

Olivia: It's been three months Spencer.

Spencer: Yeah, but I don't want you disappointed in a couple of weeks if the test comes back negative.

Olivia: (rubs his shoulder) I know I was disappointed the first time (gcto)

Spencer: You were upset.

Olivia: Okay I was upset just a little.

Spencer: (gives her a look) Just a little?

Olivia: (giggles) Okay I was upset. I really want to have your baby.

Spencer: All six of them.

Olivia: We agreed to four. I don't think my vagina can handle pushing out six babies. Look I know that I might not get the results I want, but I still want to try.

Spencer: And we will. I just need you to relax. Your doctor already said stressing about having a baby only makes the process harder. Just relax. In due time you'll get pregnant. Besides how you got us on a strict schedule, I would say it should happen anytime.

Olivia: Yeah.

Spencer: What made you change your mind about having a baby? We said that we would wait at least two more years before trying, why the change of heart?

Olivia: (smiles) (rubs his chest) A girl can't change her mind?

Spencer: (smirks) Not saying that, but something definitely changed your mind. I come home one day and you literally pounced on me and asked me to give you a baby.

Olivia: I didn't pounce on you.

Spencer: Baby you came at me like a linebacker.

Olivia: (rolls eyes) Whatever. (Sighs) I changed my mind. That's all.

Spencer wasn't convinced that she just changed her mind all of a sudden. Liv didn't even have the heart to tell him why she changed her mind.

Spencer: Okay.

Olivia: Okay?

Spencer: Okay. (Peck her lips) I need to get up. (Liv groans) I'm meeting the guys to workout.