For Anyone Pt. 3

Time seems to fly by when you're having a good time. Spencer and Olivia were definitely having a good time with each other. It had been four months of them seeing each other. Nothing was set in stone about their relationship title. They just really enjoyed getting to know each other and spending time together.

After their first date, their dates became more frequent. The communication was happening almost every day and the chemistry was only getting stronger. There were breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner dates. Walks in the park, working out together, evening jogs, and movie nights. Every once in a while they would go out to The Room Hollywood for their signature drinks and dancing. We'll take this as their courtship and it has been nothing but a world wind.

Spencer had fallen asleep on Olivia's lap during their movie night. She laughed to herself as she looked down to see him asleep. She rubbed his ear and just smiled. It was a force of habit of rubbing his ear whenever they were together.

"Spencer"

"Hmmm" He answered her in his slumber while stirring around a little.

"You fell asleep....again."

"I'm sorry."

"Rough week."

"You don't know the half. Coach has been kicking our ass in practice lately."

"I can tell because you fell asleep the other night during movie night." She giggled as Spencer lifted hisself off of her rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?"

"A little past midnight."

"Can't believe I fell asleep on you again."

"You did manage to watch the first two movie so that's better than last week."

"I should get going."

The heart strings tugged at her heart when Spencer said that he needed to leave. She wasn't ready for him to leave just yet. She always hated when they had to part ways. Spending time with him was amazing and she always got sad when their time had to come to an end.

"You can stay if you want to."

"Liv-"

"Hear me out. It's late and I rather you not drive this late. So why not stay. I have two extra bedrooms, and extra bathroom. And If you don't want to sleep in those rooms, you can sleep here on the couch. Evidently you find it very comfortable."

Spencer chuckled at her words as he looked into her eyes. Looking into her eyes was like looking into a crystal ball seeing the future.

"And if I say no...?"

"I'm assuming that you won't but if you do, I might have to pull out my secret weapon."

"Your secret weapon?"

Grabs his face and looks into his eyes. "Yeah. I'll look you in the eyes like I'm doing now. Give you my famous puppy dug eyes."

Smirking and biting his lip anticipating her next movement. "Then what?"

"Then I'll do something like this-" Enclosing the space between their faces capturing his lips into a luring kiss. Slightly tugging on his bottom lip before pulling away. "Are you staying now?" She bite her lip.

Talking to hisself, all Spencer could say was this girl is driving me crazy. He cleared his throat trying to stand his ground a little, but he knew Olivia had already one up him and got her way. "I guess I really don't have a choice."

"Good answer." Pecks his lips. "Come on so I can get you set up." Olivia held out her hand as she guide Spencer to one of the guest rooms. They were going at their own pace and not rushing anything. With the circumstances of their past relationships, they didn't want to dive off into the deep end so fast.