Mine Pt. 6 (Pt.1)

Pregnancy is beautiful and glorious—the exciting glow on the mother-to-be. Everyone is gushing over the newest addition and preparing for their arrival. All these things make pregnancy such a wonderful experience. But no one warns you about the last trimester being pure hell. In Olivia's case, it's pure hell.

With the extra weight of a human being nestling inside her womb and a giant wide receiver's head resting on her stomach, Liv couldn't get comfortable. Excess body heat and the sounds of her boyfriend's peaceful snores made the young mother roll her eyes in disgust. These few weeks were troubling, from being uncomfortable and hormones going out of control to her feet swelling like sausages.

"Spencer." She waited on a response. "Babe." "Spencer." Nothing. "Much as I love you, you leave me with no choice." Whacking him in the back of his head.

"Damnit, Liv! What was the for?" The father-to-be wasn't thrilled to be awakened from his delightful slumber.

"Can you please remove your enormous head and give me five feet? There's plenty of room in this bed. You don't have to be under me every night."

"Someone's crabby tonight," Spencer muttered under his breath.

"What you say?"

"Nothing, baby. Nothing."

Letting out a deep sigh, running her fingers through her hair. "I know I've been a lot to handle lately." Spencer slightly nodded in agreement. "We can agree on that. You have, but."

"Don't say anything that will cause me to smack you again."

His hearty laugh warmed her heart.

"But I wouldn't change your extra moody ways for anything."

"Good answer." Placing a gentle kiss onto the awaiting plump lips, taking the time to caress her lover's face, showing him the affection she felt she was withholding from him these past few weeks. "Don't think for a minute I don't love your nightly cuddles. I do. You're such a girl, Dad." Liv softly smiles. "And she's going to be the luckiest girl in the world."

"Just like her mom." Spencer never strayed from showering Olivia with affection throughout her pregnancy, always coming through with positive daily affirmations to remind her of just how amazing she is and wearing pregnancy beautifully.

"Much as I'm loving this experience, I honestly can't for it to be over. I love you, little girl, but mommy wants her body back."

"In a few weeks, we will have our baby girl, and you'll have your sexy body back even though it's still as sexy now. Looking like a whole meal."

Pregnancy comes with many hardships, but there are some perks included from the extra gain of weight in the right places, along with your breast growing a different cup size. Spencer loved the additional bonuses, especially with Liv letting him take a couple of test drives.

"Down, boy. I have an early day tomorrow, and so do you. You and my dad still have to finish the nursery."

"I love your pops, but the man doesn't know how to follow simple instructions."

"Just now realizing that?"

"I don't know how many times we have to keep starting over building a crib."

"Billy Baker for you. I told you I could help if you want. I built the crib for Jordan."

"No woman of mine will lift a finger to build anything. Besides, aren't you excited to go dress shopping with Simone tomorrow?"

Simone was in town for Liv's baby shower this weekend and to be fitted for her bridesmaid's dress for her cousin's wedding.

"By excited, you mean going from store to store and not finding anything flattering; then I'm ecstatic."