River

Please listen to the song while you read. I got a request then when I heard this song my inspiration clicked. By the way this whole one shot will be Spencer's POV!!! Thanks 😊.

Spencer's P.O.V

Today was the day that I celebrate the most resilient, compassionate, fearless, and loving human being that has ever entered my life. Olivia is my rock rather she knows it or not. She keeps me grounded and reminding me to stay true to who Spencer James. Liv also reminds me to celebrate every little win. And I mean every little win. Today is a win for her and I just want to spend the whole day celebrating her.

While she's still upstairs getting ready, I prepared her favorite breakfast and coffee. This time I remembered oat milk instead of whole milk. I also baked her a mini bunt cake.

Olivia: (walking into the kitchen) Good morning.

Spencer: Morning. (Kisses her cheek)

Olivia: What is this.

Spencer: Sit your beautiful self down because I prepared your favorite breakfast and coffee. And yes it has oat milk instead of whole milk.

Olivia: (takes a seat) Ooo aren't you the gentleman.

Spencer: (sits plate and coffee in front of her) I also prepared you a dessert.

Olivia: You definitely know the way to my heart.

Spencer: Yes I do. (Places the cake in front of her)

Olivia: (smiles) Why does it have a candle on it?

Spencer: Because we're celebrating. (Sits next to her)

Olivia: What are we celebrating?

Spencer: Funny Liv. (Sips juice) (looks at her) You can stop acting oblivious.

Olivia: I'm not. What are we celebrating?

Spencer: Babe you have jokes. It's your one year sobriety anniversary.

Olivia: Oh.

Spencer: Oh? Did you really forget.

Olivia: I didnt forget just didn't really think we would celebrate.

Spencer: Of course we're celebrating. This is a big deal Olivia.

Olivia: Is it?

Spencer: It is. (Liv sighs) What's wrong?

Olivia: Nothing.

Spencer: For someone who tells me to celebrate every little win, you're not acting like it today.

Olivia: I'm just in my head. (Takes his hands) I really appreciate this. Honestly. I just assumed that we weren't going to make a big deal out of today (shrugs).

Spencer: Well we are. You make a big deal out of all my wins and I'm going to make a big deal out of yours. (Liv smiles) And I'm going to be right there with you when you get your one year chip. I'll probably be the loudest one there.

Olivia: (giggles) It's not that type of event.

Spencer: Still I'll be there cheering you on.

Olivia: (smiles) Thank you. I'm going to finish getting ready for the day.

Spencer: You barely touched your breakfast.

Olivia: Not really hungry, but I will take the coffee to go and the cake for later.

Spencer: Still on for our lunch date?