My Personal Review

So tonight episode definitely wasn't the best. I'm too invested to stop watching sooooo. I definitely wasn't for what they trying to pursue with Spencer tonight. But the shocker for me was Davita. I apologize for how we thought she was after our guy lol. My girl Liv ugghh ugghhhh my heart breaks for her. Sis didn't check up until the very end of the episode. She bossed up and said she's doing this HER way!!!! I knew the break up was going to be hard but sweet baby Jesus this is the hardest breakup every. They both are down bad. I don't think the vortex understands how deep this break is for Spencer and Olivia. I'm glad Mama Grace and Billy agrees that Spelivia belongs together and it hurts them that they're not together. I'm ready for Jordan to spill the beans about Coach Garrett to Spencer. Spencer wants to know and he told him he better start talking now. Next week...........don't want to hype the episode up too much but the Spelivia angst that's possibly going to happen...........I don't think we will see Spencer and Olivia at odds like this again. I got a feeling by the end of that episode they will make peace. Side note: Spencer only went out because COOP said Olivia had been out every night. Ummmm yeah working on that article. Not moving on. I loved the little snippet of jealousy we seen from the both of them apart. Okay I didn't have much to talk about. Still working on my Nervous one shot. Hopefully that one will be posted sometime this week.