For Anyone Pt. 5

A Year And a Half Later.................

She was stirring in her sleep with a continuous wrap of the sheets draping her skin. Sun dripped through the drapes and radiated onto her silky skin. From his view, he lets out a deep chuckle placing a fresh cup of piping hot coffee on her nightstand, trailing his fingers through her luscious curls, removing them from her face. Even when she was sleeping, she was still the most beautiful creature he'd laid eyes on.

Spencer: (whispering) Baby, wake up.

Placing a gentle kiss on her angelic lips.

Olivia: Mhmm....morning breath.

Spencer: (chuckles) I made you a fresh cup of coffee.

Olivia: With oat milk?

Spencer: (smiles) With oat milk.

Sitting up, she takes the cup of coffee, gulping some of the hot liquid. Squeezing her eyes shut, shimming her shoulders, feeling more awake.

Olivia: Gosh, you make the best coffee.

Spencer: I aim to please.

Olivia: (smiles) That you do. I need to get showered and head to my place.

Spencer: In a rush this morning?

Olivia: Not really. I just got to meet up with the girls for lunch.

Spencer: Awww, it's monthly update time.

Olivia: Monthly what? (Giggles)

Spencer: The time of the month you ladies get together and gossip about everything that is going on in your girly lives.

Olivia: No, we don't.

Spencer: (chuckles) Yes, y'all do. Didn't last month you tell them about the downward dog pose

Olivia: That shower is calling my name. (Gets up)

Spencer: (pulls her back) Oh no, don't. I know you discuss every aspect of our relationship with your girls.

Olivia: Not every aspect of our relationship.

Spencer: Mhmm. Make sure when it's your turn to share that you tell them that you're moving in.

Olivia: Huh?

Spencer: Tell them that you're moving in.

Olivia: You want me to move in?

Spencer: I think I've said it like two times, so yes. (Chuckles) You don't want to?

Olivia: I just thought we would continue with our routine.

Spencer: It was ideal, but I think it's time we took that step.

Olivia: Oh.

Spencer: Oh? You do not sound happy about this.

Olivia: I am. I am. Just so soon.

Spencer: We've been together for almost two years. I don't think it's too soon. Late. But not too soon.

Spencer: Move in already. (Sitting on the bed)

Olivia: Nope.

Spencer: Why not?

Olivia: I thought we both agreed to stay in our places.

Spencer: We did, but now I'm changing that agreement. I want you to move in. Hell, you practically live here.