Walk Away Pt. 1

Got some inspiration with this song and the freaking season finale! So why not update! Enjoy!!

It was the stare off of the century. Both burning holes into each other looking for answers in the other's eyes. Neither one of them knowing how to answer the question just yet. Or simply didn't want to answer the question because both might not had the same answer.

Spencer: Liv....what does this mean for us?

Olivia: You tell me Spencer. What do you want it to mean for us.

Spencer: Look I know that this is a pivotal moment for your career. And I want to see you achieve everything baby I do-

Olivia: But

Spencer: Why you assume there's a but?

Olivia: Evidently there is one. And I think it's clear on what you are feeling.

Spencer: There's a lot I'm feeling right now Liv. A story on Coach G? Really? After everything that has happened with Wade, you're willing to risk it again?

Olivia: Yes...I am. The man has skeletons in his closet Spencer! This man isn't who he says he is. He basically was going to let Wade off scott free after what he did! Then he acted oblivious to the fact Wade had bullied one his teammates so bad in high school that the guy contemplated on suicide! What kind of leadership is that?!

Spencer: You put yourself in danger last time doing this story over Wade. Now you doing the same thing with Coach Garret!

Olivia: Just admit that you're more worried about your career if I do this story.

Spencer: I am. (Liv nods) You know how important my dream is to me. Making it to the NFL. Playing pro ball.

Olivia: Spencer I get that. I do. But you know how important my career is to me as well. And how important exposing the truth is to me no matter the risk. I want you to make it big, but not with a coach like Garret.

A deep sigh escaped Spencer's lips. Olivia looked up to the ceiling blinking away tears. She hoped he would understand and that this wouldn't come between them. It shouldn't be this hard to live out their dreams together only for it to tear them apart.

Spencer: I'm so in love with you-

Olivia: I'm in love with you (wipes away tears)

Spencer: Our careers are pulling us in different directions lately. This isn't us. The lack of communication, honesty,...trust. That's not us. Now it seems like our dreams only driving us farther away from each us. (Tear roll down eye) I don't think I can't get with you doing a story on Coach G.

Olivia: So when you told me that you would support me no matter what, was that to make me feel better about doing the Nil story? Because I thought no matter what I had your full on support.

Spencer: Olivia You Do! I've supported you no matter what

Olivia: But you can't support this?!

Spencer: (hands in pocket) I can't. And the reason I can't is because last time you hid things from me. Act like you didn't trust me. I got your back no matter what but it can't be one sided Liv. It just can't. And I can't continue letting our dreams and passion do this to us. Cause in my heart (place hand over heart) I know I want to spend forever with you. You mean the world to me Olivia. You do! But (clears throat) I think it's best we give each other space.