Mine Pt. 6 (Pt.2)(Finale)

Whiff smells of soul food circulated the Beverly Hills home. A happy soul lay sprawled out on the sofa. The aroma of food trailed up the stairs.

"What is smelling so good down here?" His eyes danced once he made contact with the buffet on the island—Mouth-watering just at the smell of some southern-style home-cooked food.

Grace smiles at her son. "Hey, baby."

"Ma, I didn't know you were coming into town so soon. You were here for the baby shower."

"I know, but I decided to come back since the countdown has begun. Any day now." Her tone was filled with excitement.

"Yeah. Any day now." Spencer expressed. Thanking the heavens above that this last trimester was almost over.

"How you sound, I would think you're the one carrying the baby." Grace raised her eyebrows.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm forever indebted to Liv. She's been carrying this pregnancy well, but these mood swings here lately have been crazy as hell. Excuse my language, Ma; she's been a complete

"A complete what, Spencer?"

The angelic voice he loved to hear, but right now, it wasn't so divine. He was saying a quick prayer before turning around. Her arms barely covered her chest with the extension of her belly and the outpour of her breast. That nose of her's scrunched up with lifted eyebrows.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't hmmm me. You were telling your mom that I was being a complete...."

"I don't recall," Spencer stated, scratching his head.

"So you weren't about to tell her that I was being"

"Being the best mom to this little girl no matter how tired and moody she has you right now. Which I love you for." Speaking smoothly to keep from digging his own grave. Spencer softly pecked Olivia's cheek.

"Mhmm. Smooth Rico Suvae, real smooth."

Olivia's eyes danced straight to the counter. She couldn't wait to dig into this delicious home-cooked meal.

"Everything looks so good, Ms. Grace." Liv gleefully smiled.

"Anything for my favorite daughter-in-law. Especially when she's carrying my grand baby." Grace finished adding the final items to the island.

"Where is the energy at for me? I'm the one who made this child possible." Both women stared at him. "Well, is there enough for baby daddy, or is it all for mommy?"

"There is enough for everybody. Liv told me she wanted to have a family dinner. Now you set the table, and Mommy, I need you to sit down and prop your feet up."

Liv made herself comfortable on the couch. Spencer shook his head. She was getting spoiled throughout this pregnancy, but he wouldn't have it any other way because he had forever to treat her like a Queen.

"How are you feeling?" He massaged the tension in her shoulders.

"I'm not a complainer, but I'm ready for this to end! I no longer can see my feet. She's sitting directly on my bladder. It's getting hard to get comfortable. And my back is killing me. I love this little girl, and this journey has been amazing, trust me, but I'm tired."

"I know, babe." Spencer sits beside Olivia. "Look, I know you wanted a family dinner, but how about we do it another time? You should relax tonight."

Spencer wanted Olivia to relax in every way possible. The final stretch was taking a significant toll on her body right now.