Always Love You Pt.2

Liv pecks her dad's cheek. A tear slides down her cheek as she lays her head on his shoulder. Billy smiles as he squeezes his little girl. In his eyes, she would forever be his little princess. Nothing and no one would change his love for his baby girl. Till his last breath, he would love her.

I will always love you
Oh, I will always love you
Sometimes you will fly
Sometimes you will fall
And till the day I die
Daughter, through it all
I will always love you

Cold sweats trickled down her chest as she jumped from her slumber. Olivia takes a deep breath palming her hand through her curls. She looks over at her sleeping fiancé, contemplating waking him. The closer they got to the wedding day, the more she started having the same dream each night and hugging her knees to find comfort.

"Same dream?" Spencer rubs his eyes.

"Ummm, no. I-I remember something I needed to do pertaining to the wedding. Everything's fine. Go back to sleep."

Knowing Olivia Baker through and through, Spencer shifts in bed, sitting up. He gently pecks Liv's shoulder rubbing up and down her arm.

"You know that I know you better than yourself, right?" Glancing at her.

"Which is scary, if you don't mind me saying." She dryly chuckles, disguising the lump in her throat.

"Baby, you've been having this same dream. Talk to me."

"Spencer...morning workouts will be here shortly. Just go back to sleep; I'll be fine." He eyes her down until she finally breaks. "As we get closer to the wedding...the more I start having this dream. My dad and I are dancing at our wedding. He tells me how proud of me he is. Just everything I've been missing."

Olivia swallows the lump, steadily forming. She's promised herself she would remain put together instead of falling apart. A wedding isn't a sad occasion. It's all about love, but a piece of her heart is missing.

"What I wouldn't give to dance with him. Knowing him, he probably would have stepped on my toes trying to show off." A gentle chuckle slips. "But I wouldn't care because I would feel like that same ole little girl dancing in her daddy's arms. A never-ending dance."

The dam breaks, and she sobs in the wee hours of the night. He was wrapping her up in his never-ending warm embrace. Caressing those curls, he loves so much. Accepting Billy's death became more accessible over the years, but there were still moments when it didn't feel real.

"I just want one dance with my daddy." She sobs.

"I know." Kissing her curls, soothing her with gentle back rubs. "I know. I know you do, baby. He would give anything to dance with you. I'm sure of it."

"I don't want the father-daughter dance included at the reception. It's just too painful."

"Are you sure? J or your mom wouldn't mind dancing with you. Even my mom or Carter." Liv shakes her head, objecting to the idea.

"No. Jordan is already walking me down the aisle, and he's your best man."

"Babe, they wouldn't mind. Carter wouldn't mind."

"I'm sure."

"I don't feel right having a special moment with my mom, and you're not having a special moment."

Liv cups his chin, staring into his eyes. Oh, how she loves those eyes. Spencer always has been attentive to her needs. Her dad left her the best gift on Earth, Spencer James.

"Dancing our first dance as husband and wife will be my special moment. I get to dance with you for a lifetime." Both share the same loving smile. Softly pecking each other on the lips.