Chapter 5

As soon as he walked in, Xie Chian felt that the atmosphere was a bit strange.

It was too quiet.

Although the classroom was also quiet before they went out, they had already been outside for quite a while. This group of people were still in a daze for no reason. The expression they gave when the two came back was uncomfortable.

Did the news of the girl’s death spread to the third year?

Xie Chian thought that it was unlikely. For the third-year students to be able to study quietly, the classroom buildings were separated by north and south. The buildings for the first and second years were in the north. Now that their phones had no signal and nothing was broadcasted over the radio, the news will not spread that fast.

Liang Yifei was already dumbfounded at this point. He was sitting absentmindedly at his seat. His hands and feet were shaking. He completely didn’t notice anything wrong.

Xie Chian asked the person who sat in front of him: “Did something happen?”

This person was a girl who had short hair and round face, named Chen Huihui. She had a good relationship with Xie Chian.

Xie Chian was in good relations with everyone. He was good-looking, had a nice voice, gentle personality, and top-notch grades. No one disliked him except for those who had red-eye disease.

Chen Huihui clicked her lips twice. She cried out: “Li Hao is dead!”

Xie Chian was startled.

Another one died.

This time, it was one of his classmates.

“What happened?” Xie Chian narrowed his eyebrows, “Wasn’t he still in the classroom just now?”

Cheng Huihui sobbed: “I don’t know… I didn’t dare look. Zhang Ruifeng and the others found the body. It’s in the broadcasting room.”

The broadcasting room.

They went to the broadcasting room before.

Xie Chian took a deep breath: “You can be more detailed.”

“After you left just now, Li Hao said something weird about you. The classmates all spoke for you. Li Hao ran out in a fit of anger and never came back.”

Xie Chian understood clearly.

As said earlier, no one disliked Xie Chian except for those who have red-eye disease.

Li Hao was a patient of this disease. He usually said that he will surpass Xie Chian, but Xie Chian never paid him mind.

Chen Huihui was also frightened. Her speech was incoherent. Xie Chian listened patiently for a while before analyzing the matter.

Half an hour ago.

“Xie Chian, where are you going!”

“Broadcasting room.”

After Liang Yifei and Xie Chian left the classroom, the students were very worried for them.

After all, something like that just happened. No one dared to approach the broadcasting room or even to leave the classroom.

Li Hao disdainfully whispered: “Hey, so brave, you still want to go to the broadcasting room to catch the murderer?  Don’t look at how capable you are, don’t take your own life.”

His classmates glared: “Li Hao, what do you mean by that!”

“You don’t curse Xie Chian for being so brave? Just like a clown jumping the beam, how much did Xie Chian care for you?”

“You’ll just complain here, you can go then! You can’t even match Xie Chian’s finger.”

Li Hao sneered: “Xie Chian this, Xie Chian that. Are you brainwashed one by one or something? Let me say one of your top ten sentences. I’ll go, I’ll go! I’m better than you who won’t even dare go out!”

After Li Hao finished speaking, he kicked the chair, slammed the door, and left.

After he left, his classmates were still annoyed: “Insane, like a mad dog who catches and bites anyone.”

“Yes, don’t even look at what Xie Chian is like. What does he think he’s like?”

“Forget it, forget about him.”

Ten minutes later, Li Hao did not come back.

The students began to worry: “Did something happen?”

“It’s been ten minutes. Li Hao hasn’t returned yet, and Xie Chian and Liang Yifei haven’t come back either. It doesn’t take that long to go to the broadcasting room, right?”

“Is there any danger out there…”

“What danger could happen in school?”

“But what happened today is so strange!”

The students looked at the empty corridor outside. No one had the courage to go out and look for them.