Chapter 57

He wanted to protect Chen Huihui. It was inevitable that his hands and feet were tied, but this didn't hinder him much. Xie Chian's attacks were direct to the point. It could make people unable to get up for a long time. If he had any intention to kill, there would be a dead body lying there.

Whenever someone wanted to take advantage of the chaos, he would be spotted by Xie Chian. Then, he would be punched which could make him doubt life.

Xie Chian had just dealt with a person trying to grab the backpack when a "stop" came from behind. When he looked back, Chen Huihui had been held hostage by a boy. He choked her neck and wrists firmly.

"You're protecting her like his, is she your girlfriend? If you don't want your girlfriend to die, throw the backpack over to me!" the boy said dangerously.

Xie Chian's expression was shallow: "Even if I give the backpack to you, you won't be able to get out of here."

There were so many people watching around. Xie Chian's ability to preserve his backpack didn't mean that others could also do it.

He would only become the next living target.

The boy said impatiently: "Stop talking nonsense and throw the backpack to me! Otherwise, I will kill her!"

"I will give you a piece of bread, you let her go." Xie Chian said.

A bread? Really?

The boy was overjoyed. He rolled his eyes––so generous, there must be more.

"I want a beautiful result. I want everything!" The boy shouted.

"All..." Xie Chian's eyes darkened. He stretched out his hand to cover the backpack. He quietly opened a small part of the zipper.

Xie Chian quickly took out the javelin from his backpack. He got up and threw it directly at the boy.

A sharp javelin came through the air. Chen Huihui closed her eyes in fright.

The boy was sweating coldly. When he was about to use Chen Huihui as a shield, a hole was pierced by a javelin on his forehead.

Warm blood splashed all over Chen Huihui.

"I don't like greedy people. Since you don't want a piece of bread, I have to give you a javelin." Xie Chian narrowed his eyes.

The others stepped back in fright.

After a bit of battle, Xie Chian also had a lot of colors in his body. The bruises and red marks on his fair skin were even more shocking. It made the young man look very weak, but no one dared to look down on him anymore.

Xie Chian had the fame for war.

Under the horrified eyes of everyone, Xie Chian pulled the shocked Chen Huihui behind him. He picked up the backpack: "Go––" His words suddenly stopped.

A sharp blade cut through his clothes. A long blood stain was cut out on the boy's back. He was bleeding out blood, which gradually dyed the white shirt into a rogue color.

More than twenty big boys had surrounded and beat Xie Chian without seeing blood. But a little girl––

Xie Chian turned around. He looked at the shivering girl in front of him. With her black eyes, her expression was extremely pale.

"I gave you the knife, but it's not for you to stab it in my back."