Chapter 58

Chen Huihui's hand that held the utility knife kept trembling. She pointed the sharp blade at Xie Chian. The top of the knife was still stained with Xie Chian's blood.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't want to do this!" Chen Huihui cried. "But if I didn't kill, I'll die! I don't want to die! It's okay to help others if you're so kind, right? I don't want to die!"

She really had enough. Every minute and every second, death was approaching her. The fear of waiting for death made Chen Huihui a little nervous. But she also knew that she couldn't beat anyone. Only Xie Chian wouldn't be prepared for her attack. She could only succeed with Xie Chian!

Just now, when Xie Chian threw the javelin, she really thought that he was going to kill her. She had a guilty conscience! She was the kind of greedy person Xie Chian mentioned – it was not enough for Xie Chian to protect her up to now. She wanted Xie Chian to protect her all the time. After a few days of peace, the food will be divided into half to her. However, she didn't have that much confidence. She was such a burden, how long could Xie Chian protect her? He will be bored of her!

Instead of being abandoned sooner or later, it was better if she killed Xie Chian directly! At least she didn't have to worry about being executed!

The javelin pierced a hole of blood in the boy's forehead, and blood had splashed on the spot. Chen Huihui seemed to be blinded by this blood. The only remaining sense of reason at that moment had collapsed. She could no longer think about anything else. When she saw the young boy's thin back, she thought of killing him. Xie Chian had just gone through a bitter battle. There must not be much energy left of him at this moment. If she didn't do it at this time, until when will she wait?!

Chen Huihui took out the knife and slashed hard!

The tip of the knife pierced through the skin and carved a long blood mark.

It was a pity that her strength was not enough. It only caused skin trauma.

She didn't even know how to kill someone with a small utility knife.

The blood was winding down Xie Chian's back, ticking.

Xie Chian whispered: "You want to kill me?"

Why... I saved you, but you want to kill me?

Xie Chian was really a bit confused. He rarely asked why, because there were not many things that could make him wonder. But the will of the people, this kind of thing, he always couldn't guess it right.

"Yes, I want to kill you!" Chen Huihui knew that there was already no hope of killing him so she admitted it. She was already hopeless. Her eyes were full of resentment, "Why did you save me yesterday! You should have just let me die so I can be free! I don't need to survive just to endure this present suffering! Since you let me live, why don't you help me till the end? Aren't you recognized as a good person? You just need to sacrifice yourself and let me survive, alright?"

Chen Huihui didn't know what she was talking about anymore. Her words were already selfish to the extreme. Her crazy and distorted face could no longer be traced to the quiet and shy girl in the past.

Under extreme fear, people tend to do things that were very different from the usual. There was no logic at all.

Xie Chian was silent for a moment. He said, "Okay, I will give you relief."

Chen Huihui's eyes widened in disbelief. At that moment, the utility knife in her hand was quickly taken away by the youth. Backhandedly, he used it to cut sharply in her throat.

Chen Huihui didn't even have time to scream. She just laid softly on the ground.

Those eyes of hers were still shocked and resentful.

Xie Chian bowed his head slightly.

"I can aid and help others, I can send Buddha to the west."

He whispered.

If Chen Huihui didn't give him half of bread in the first day...

...He wouldn't try to protect her so much.

On Monday, Chen Huihui gave him half of bread. Maybe she had not realized how important a loaf of bread was in the current situation. Xie Chian accepted this kindness.

He really intended to protect Chen Huihui until the end. As long as he lived, he will protect her. He could also send her away safely, then he will go find the mastermind to die together. If he fails to die together with the mastermind, he could just commit suicide...

His sword could be aimed at the enemy without hesitation, but it will never point at a friend.

However, Chen Huihui wanted to kill him.

He didn't like being stabbed in the back, extremely so.

Insatiable, vengeful, deceiving, frantic. Xie Chian hated it.

He held the blood-stained utility knife and gradually let go of it with his hand hanging in the air. The utility knife fell to the ground with a bang.