Chapter 104

Ye Zeyu watched Xie Chian close the gates on both sides of the field. She almost dropped her jaw.

Can it also be done like this?

Using the rules to kill was a good method. It's just easier said than done. You need the right time and the right place.

For example, to lock the safety zone and let others be executed, there were several conditions that must be met to achieve that.

First of all, it must be a closed environment like the field, so where to get in from could be seen in a glance. Change it to the North or South Campus, god knows where those people could get in from.

Furthermore, it happened that the rest of the survivors weren't in the field at this time. Xie Chian's move could maximize the benefits. If no one else left the safety zone, locking the gates would be meaningless.

And could the gate really stop the people who have lived till now... Ye Zeyu was very suspicious.

Of course, Xie Chian didn't expect everyone to die by closing the gate of the field. If it was so easy to die, the record of surviving to the fifth day would become a joke.

It could explode some people, who always had bad luck by being too late. Even if they weren't late, Xie Chian can make them be.

_

Wang Zhanpeng took a shortcut to bypass the North teaching building, so he didn't go with the others. He didn't see Xu Lu, so he hurried to the bicycle shed and rode a bicycle to catch up.

Xu Lu was the curly-haired girl who got Xie Chian's backpack. She was a famous girl in the second year. She was also the girlfriend of the school bully. Whang Zhanpeng was a follower of the school bully, so he usually had to call her sister-in-law.

It's just that the school bully was killed the next day because he had too many feuds. On the contrary, Wang Zhanpeng, who was a sleek man, survived. He wasn't good at fighting, but he was a little clever, so he had lived steadily until now.

"Where did that stinky lady go?" As soon as Wang Zhanpeng stepped on the brakes, he wiped his chapped lips with his hands.

His ears moved, there seemed to be a soft female voice coming from somewhere.

Wang Zhanpeng tiptoed off the bicycle, followed the sound, and saw a long-haired girl with her back facing him. Opposite the girl was a fair-looking young man. It was the boy and girl who claimed to be siblings on the field before. The two stood in one place talking about something.

It wasn't Xu Lu. Wang Zhanpeng was disappointed and was about to leave. Suddenly, he saw the young man raise his head and glance in his direction.

That look, it was as if he was falling to hell.

Wang Zhanpeng froze. The hairs on his body stood, his scalp became numb, and his whole body clamored to run! But his foot couldn't move.

The boy smiled at him. It was a warm and kind smile, and wasn't aggressive at all. It looked like he didn't mean to catch up.

But the long-haired girl turned around. Her black eyes stared at him quietly. Then, she rushed over holding the scissors!

Wang Zhanpeng stiffened for a second, then he quickly turned around and ran wildly.

He didn't know why he was running. It was obviously just a woman... but the siblings gave him a feeling of terror, so Wang Zhanpeng instinctively wanted to flee.

Wang Zhanpeng ran to the place where he stopped the bicycle.

Bicycle... bicycle! Get on the bike and he'll be alright! How could that damn woman run so fast!

Wang Zhanpeng hurriedly got on the bike. He pedaled, but it didn't move. He was thinking impatiently about how the chain fell at this critical moment when his whole body suddenly went stiff.

He turned his head stiffly, only to see the young girl sitting in the back of his bike. Her black eyes were watching him quietly.

A pair of scissors ran through his heart.

Wang Zhanpeng stared stubbornly, and the bike went down with him.