Chapter 111

Feng Ming tightly clasped his right wrist with his left hand, blood had already flowed out of his arm. His heart ached. Feng Ming didn't even need to think about it, this right hand was considered useless.

He laughed loudly: "Xie Chian, you are really the most interesting I have ever met! So this world is not so boring!"

Ye Zeyu was shocked by Feng Ming's appearance. The Feng Ming she knew was warm, perfect, and elegant like a gentleman. Who was the one who could laugh with a discarded right hand... lunatic. Feng Ming's crazy appearance now was absolutely terrifying.

She quietly glanced at Xie Chian, who had forced Feng Ming to this position. He was still so calm and bland, she immediately blushed in shame. In contrast, this one seemed more terrifying...

"In that case." Feng Ming held a knife in his left hand. His eyes were greedy and fascinated, "It's either you or me today!"

A true hunter either killed his prey or was killed by the most powerful prey.

Xie Chian nodded his head politely and corrected: "Either you die, or I live."

Ye Zeyu: "......" This meant that Feng Ming will die no matter what.

Situ Yue showed her killing intent when Feng Ming's right hand was injured. She wanted to get involved in the battle between Xie Chian and Feng Ming, but was once again stopped by Ye Zeyu.

"Our accounts haven't been settled yet."

_

Feng Ming and Xie Chian fight evenly. Feng Ming had his right hand discarded, but his left hand was equally flexible. Xie Chian had just broken a bloody path from the 41-person battle, with numerous wounds large and small. His physical strength had not recovered yet. Given this, this battle was unprecedented.

The experts here fight, and the chicken peck each other.

...Actually, we can't say that they're rookies. Situ Yue had skills, and Ye Zeyu was good at sports. One was eager to kill the other to help her brother, and the other was full of anger and blood feud. They used killing moves, not the shrew-like tricks of ordinary girls like pulling hair and scratching nails when fighting.

However, the next group were Xie Chian and Feng Ming.

It was kind of tragic.

The gods were fighting, so Xu Lu and the other two boys have long opened the locked gate and ran away. In order to avoid being stopped outside the field again when they came back, the gate lock was also destroyed in their way.

It will be a joke if they won't run at this time, wait for those two to win or lose, then attack them. Having seen the terrible fighting power they all knew themselves very well.

The three of them unanimously decided to hide outside today and go back to the field every hour. It will be best if they won't bump into Xie Chian and Feng Ming directly. It's better for the two of them to die together, that will be a joy for everyone.

The battle lasted until dark.

Afterwards, both of them were in an extremely tragic state. Xie Chian's wounds that had been bandaged were basically cracked open. The old wounds weren't healed yet, but new ones were already added. He didn't hurt in his vital points, but it didn't mean that the other injuries didn't affect his movements. Feng Ming seized his weakness and specifically attacked his wounds.

But Xie Chian was still the one who had the upper hand. With the passage of time, the pain in Feng Ming's right hand became more and more severe, making his reactions slow. Regardless of victory or defeat, he will be killed by himself if he wasn't killed by Xie Chian.

This was a living stab.

The more it dragged on, the more disadvantages he got. Feng Ming knew that he couldn't kill Xie Chian today, so all he could do was not to die in Xie Chian's hands.

As for the rhetoric "today, either you die or I die," what was that? Whether it was Feng Ming or Xie Chian, their speeches didn't count.

Feng Ming retreated while attacking. He retreated towards the east door. He had to thank those three for helping him open the door, otherwise he really had no way out.