Chapter 28

“Huh?” Liang Yifei took a closer look. Sure enough, all the sunflowers in the paintings had their backs to the sun.

“Strange, the person who painted this doesn’t even have that common knowledge, does he?” While Liang Yifei was still struggling with the problem of the painting, Xie Chian had torn open one of his snickers. In passing, the other packet was also torn open and handed to Liang Yifei. “Replenish your strength.”

Liang Yifei received it easily and took a bite at this meal: “Xie-ge, I will return the food to you.”

“I already calculated that this will happen, so what are you going to pay for?”

“No, Xie-ge.” Liang Yifei’s voice was sincere, “I know that the world outside is different from before. They just beat people up for a bit of fruit, and even Sun Quanyong was… Now food is so important, but you aren’t stingy at all and still gave it to me. I will definitely return the favor to you. From now on, as long as I, Liang Yifei, have something to eat, you will definitely not stave!”

Xie Chian was silent for three seconds, and then smiled slightly: “I shouldn’t let myself fall to the point of asking you for food.”

Liang Yifei: “…….”

Xie Chian and Liang Yifei had not stayed in the art classroom for long when there was a loud noise outside.

In the corridor, the girl trembled and slowly backed away, watching the boy in front of her pressing forward.

“Look at you, so weak. Can you even kill people? I’m afraid you won’t even survive tomorrow! Since you are dying anyway, just give me the bread, alright?” The boy greedily stared at the bread in the girl’s arms as he approached step by step.

The girl hurriedly hid her hands at her back. She had no other choice but to retreat until her back touched the cold wall. There was no way to go further backwards.

The boy had lost his patience and was about to lunge forward––

The locked door of the art classroom opened.

“Bullying the little girl, very capable.” Xie Chian smiled.

_

Xie Chian didn’t want to have anything to do with it originally.

Just now, when the boy threatened the girl with a bunch of words outside, Liang Yifei heard it with anger. But he also knew that the less troublesome the situation was, the better. So he hesitated to ask Xie Chian: “Xie-ge, this matter… will we leave it alone?”

When Liang Yifei asked this, written in his eyes were “I want to get involved.”

He was really unable to continue watching.

Xie Chian glanced at him slightly: “Leave it.”

Liang Yifei: “…oh.”

He knew in his heart that Xie-ge’s decision was correct. There were so many people in the school, and things like this were happening in every corner of the school all the time. How will they deal with it? How many people will interfere? Who will really care to do it?

……It was impossible.

No one was a savior.

But Liang Yifei looked at what’s happening outside, felling very upset in his heart.

Xie Chian gazed at the sunflower painting and closed his eyes gently.

At that moment, he remembered something that happen a long, long time ago.

In a row of old abandoned buildings, he was holding a bread by the trash can, chased by someone.

He was finally overtaken. The group of children surrounded him and asked him to hand over the bread.

He refused. Unable to retreat, he hid the bread behind him, as if the other party couldn’t get it.

At that time, he wanted to bring the bread back to the person at home.

What else did he think?

He also thought…

It would be nice if someone came to rescue him.