Chapter 78

Computer classroom, third floor.

Ye Zehao and Ye Zeyu squatted behind a row of computers. They leaned on the computer desks to recover their strength.

Ye Zeyu said weakly, "Ge, I'm so thirsty. I want to drink water..."

Ye Zehao smiled bitterly. How could it be solved? He was thirsty too.

Hungry and thirsty.

They were still not bad. They had some food in these past days. Many people outside didn't eat or drink. Some people already died. There were corpses who starved to death everywhere.

"Again, just bear it awhile." Ye Zehao hugged her lightly, "Xiao Yu, endure again." He didn't know how long she could bear it, because he himself couldn't endure anymore.

He was feeling dizzy. They had nowhere to go.

"Squeak––"

The door of the room was suddenly pushed open.

The twins immediately stood on guard. He picked up the baseball bat on the ground and held it firmly in his hands.

The person passed the first few rows of computers and walked towards the last row.

Ye Zehao and Ye Zeyu clearly saw that it was a girl.

Her long hair reached her waist. She was good-looking.

Two versus one. There was also a boy on their side. They seemed to have the advantage, but no one relaxed their guard.

The two of them didn't have much energy left. But the girl was obviously in a better condition compared to them. It was incredible how there were people who could eat and drink in this current situation.

Ye Zehao stood up and protected Ye Zeyu behind him. He used the baseball bat to point at Situ Yue, sharply saying: "Don't come here!"

Situ Yue turned a deaf ear. She was still approaching them slowly.

Ye Zehao's eyes sank. He swung the baseball bat. It was unlikely that a wooden baseball bat could kill someone, but at least it could knock her back.

Situ Yue avoided it swiftly. At the same time, she knocked Ye Zehao to the ground in one blow and was about to pierce Ye Zeyu's heart with the scissors.

Ye Zehao's eyes narrowed. He quickly got up from the ground and pushed Ye Zeyu away. Situ Yue's scissors pierced his thigh fiercely.

"Ah!" Ye Zehao cried out in pain.

Situ Yue removed the scissors. She seemed dissatisfied that she hit the wrong target. The person who made her pierce the wrong target dissatisfied her even more.

So she just changed her target. She simply wanted to kill the boy who got in the way.

"Ge!" Ye Zeyu's eyes were red. She raised the baseball bat and rushed over, "Go away! Don't touch him!"

Situ Yue noticed a strong wind coming from behind. She dodged sideways, avoiding the attack. Ye Zeyu stood in front of Ye Zehao. She started at Situ Yue in anger: "I won't allow you to touch him!"

"Don't touch him? Then it'll be your turn." Situ Yue said indifferently.

Ye Zehao's thigh was flowing out blood. He felt the pain as he moved. He said in horror: "Xiao Yu, come back!"

"Ge, I can protect you too." Ye Zeyu refused to give up.

"Such a touching sibling relationship." Situ Yue smiled, "You're about the same age. Are you twins? Since you were born together, then you could also die together."

She was about to do it when she suddenly stopped moving, like she noticed something. She turned her head and glanced at the door.

Situ Yue's lips curled: "It seems that today is not a good time." After speaking, she jumped from the third floor window using a computer desk as a platform.

Situ Yue stepped on the air vents on the outer wall. She jumped to the nearest tree and left quickly.

Ye Zeyu didn't pay any attention as to why Situ Yue left. She hurried to Ye Zehao's side. Her tears couldn't stop falling: "What should I do? You've lost a lot of blood!"

Ye Zehao raised his eyebrows because of pain. He said: "Xiao Yu, drink my blood."

Ye Zeyu was startled: "What?"

"Aren't you thirsty? Drink quickly. So much blood can't be wasted." Ye Zehao smiled reluctantly.

Ye Zeyu cried out, "How is it possible! How can I drink your... blood...?"

"This is a hemostatic medicine." A cold voice sounded. The two of them were taken aback and looked up.

A handsome young man with clear facial features stood there. His eyes were cold.

It was the boy they met earlier, the one who also killed the slasher man so easily before.

"If you don't want to die, then use this," Xie Chian left a medicine bottle, along with a bottle of mineral water. "The taste of blood is not good."

He left the computer room after speaking.

The hemostatic medicine was taken by him in the school infirmary yesterday. One day was enough for him to study the general effect of the medicine. Xie Chian stood in the hallway looking a little lost.

It was the fourth day. Xie Chian was not such a kind person.

Why did he help the twins?

Probably because... the way they were desperately protecting each other... seemed familiar.