Chapter 42

Liang Yifei was ashamed for an instant. He felt that he was saving the stomach of a gentleman with a villain’s heart.

Chen Huihui had some desire in her eyes. She was indeed hungry.

Xie Chian asked: “Giving it to us, do you still have enough?”

“I have enough,” Feng Ming showed them a bag full of small cakes, “Enough to eat for a long time.”

Liang Yifei was speechless: “So many?”

“Yes. I like small cakes.” Feng Ming took a bite of the fluffy cake and swallowed, “I’m too lazy to go to the supermarket often, so I buy a lot of stocks every Monday.”

Chen Huihui was not surprised at all.

Feng Ming liked to eat sweets, especially cakes. This was no secret.

It was an internal message sent by the girls in Class 9. The name of other’s colleagues thought that Feng Ming’s setting had immediately added a food attribute. The sunny and beautiful boy who liked sweets had poked the cuteness level of many girls.

Xie Chian came over and took three cakes without any kind of politeness: “Thanks.”

He walked back and threw a piece each to Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui.

Liang Yifei was a little embarrassed. How could he take from others returning nothing?

Seeing Xie Chian take the cake, Feng Ming smiled sincerely and his eyes showed an expression of looking forward: “Since you took my cake, can you bring me along?”

The mouth who ate other’s food was soft, the hand that took other’s possession was short. 

Liang Yifei began to help Feng Ming: “Xie-ge, would you like to… bring another person?”

Xie Chian sat back on the chair and ate the cake slowly: “Okay.”

It was better to take him around and watch him than let him out to harm others.

Xie Chian was unexpectedly cool in his agreement this time, stunning Liang Yifei.

Can Xie-ge also be brought by a piece of cake?

The sky was getting dark outside the window.

There was no light in the music classroom.

Xie Chian slept during the day so he was still awake at night. Feng Ming was the same.

Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui’s heads dropped bit by bit, a bit unsupported.

In the darkness and silence, there was no sense of time.

The hour hand pointed to nine o’clock.

The sound of the broadcast sounded again.

“The game ends for the second day. The number of surviving people is 1,776.”

…208 people died today.

It was nearly 10 times more than the 24 people yesterday.

On Tuesday, when people weren’t hungry to the extreme, just a little stimulus from the outside caused a mass killing.

By tomorrow, people will be even hungrier. Coupled with the threat of the three-day time limit, more people will break their bottom lines.

Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui were a little sleepy at first, but they became sober immediately after hearing the broadcast.

208 people…

In only one day, so many people had died.

What about tomorrow? What about after tomorrow?

Too desperate.

This data really was making people fall into despair.

Chen Huihui gritted her teeth and tried her best to suppress crying.

Liang Yifei’s eyes were dull, like a fool.

The reactions of these two people were the reactions of most people in the school.

Following these two, it was an example.

No one could see his expression in the dark. Xie Chian yawned lazily and supported his chin as if he hadn’t heard the broadcast.

Although his brain was awake, his good biological clock urged him to sleep.

Feng Ming’s face hidden in the darkness showed a trace of disappointment.

Yes, he was disappointed.

Only 208 people… He and Situ Yue alone contributed a lot.

Boring.