Chapter 54

Xie Chian was carrying a bulging bag, which was really a big target.

Many people came to find faults along the way, but Xie Chian beat them face down every time.

“Today, I’m in a bad mood. Don’t force me to kill.” The sharp javelin was played between his slender fingers, like a beautiful corsage. The boy opened his lips, and his voice was shallow and light.

The people who were still on the sidelines hesitated.

He was a ruthless character.

They had seen Xie Chian’s combat effectiveness, so the road that followed was much calmer.

Only if you were strong can you not be bullied. This principle was universal no matter what.

_

Third year, Class 1.

Tong Yihui shrank in the corner, almost staring at the window with fear.

Someone was smashing the window with a hammer, once, then twice. It was also knocking on Tong Yihui’s heart.

He can’t go out after listening to Xie Chian’s words. However, he can’t stop someone who was coming in from outside!

That person was coming in soon.

Tong Yihui made a decisive decision and laid down on the ground pretending to be dead.

The man had a weapon in his hand, he must be able to beat others. So, he must never confront him. There were so many corpses in the classroom. He was in the innermost position. If he pretended to be dead, he may be able to escape.

Tong Yihui laid on the ground. His face was pressed tightly to the ground, and he dared not make any movements with his eyes closed.

Someone came in.

The boy broke the lock on the window, and the whole window opened. He climbed into the window and didn’t make any expressions when he saw the corpses.

If you had seen the same scene more than ten times in a row, you will become numb no matter how terrible it was.

He had been hungry for two days and his stomach was uncomfortably empty. So he searched the classrooms one by one, eager to find some food.

It’s a pity that he got nothing.

After the boy stepped into the classroom, he checked the door lock, and his expression changed.

“The door is locked from the inside, so there is still a living person in the classroom?” The boy looked around the classroom with gloomy eyes.

Tong Yihui’s heart jumped out of his chest.

The death of the corpses was so tragic that the boy didn’t have the guts to check them one by one. But he was secretly alert and began to search the drawers.

He didn’t start searching from the outermost, but directly stepped over the corpses and started searching from the innermost position of Liang Yifei.

According to his experience, most of the outermost positions had been searched by others. But the innermost desks, because most of the classrooms had corpses, no one dared to look in the innermost desks. So that position was the easiest to miss.

Liang Yifei’s seat had naturally nothing. Not discouraged, the boy came to Xie Chian’s seat and opened the drawer.

“Ha—” The boy was shocked, then ecstatic, “Hahahaha! Big gain! Big gain! This trip really did not come wrong.”

Tong Yihui quietly opened his eyes and found that the boy picked up Senior Xie’s backpack and wanted to leave.

No, no, he can’t let others take away Senior Xie’s food.

Tong Yihui immediately got up and took advantage of the boy’s unpreparedness. He grabbed a thick book on the desk next to him and threw it at the back of the boy’s head.

Before he could get close, the boy turned around and cursed, “It turns out that you kid was pretending to be dead!”

The boy had been on guard for a long time. He was waiting for the person pretending to be dead to take the bait. He slammed down his hammer quickly.

Tong Yihui avoided it, the hammer smashed into space. Tong Yihui began to snatch the backpack in the boy’s arms: “This is not yours! I can’t let you take it away!”

“Get away!” The boy’s hammer swung wildly in the air aimlessly and hit Tong Yihui’s shoulder. Tong Yihui was in pain and sat on the ground with his shoulders clutched.

The boy clenched his hand tightly. Today was the third day, but he hadn’t killed anyone yet.

Thinking like this, he slammed the hammer in his hand towards Tong Yihui’s temple.

Tong Yihui waited for the pain on his shoulders to ease, then raised his head. The clear starry eyes clearly reflected the hammer that split his head and covered his face.