Chapter 112

Xie Chian's saw Feng Ming's desire to escape, and was waiting to be pursued when a strong wind suddenly hit behind him. Xie Chian immediately turned around. The folding knife slashed through the air, smashing blood spots.

"..." Situ Yue covered her face. A deep blood gash was drawn across her beautiful face.

Feng Ming seized the opportunity to escape successfully. He didn't even glance at Situ Yue.

He used her from beginning to end, so how could he care?

Situ Yue was relieved to see Feng Ming leave safely.

Xie Chian glanced at Situ Yue lightly.

Was it worth it?

Xie Chian didn't plan to let Feng Ming go, so he chased after him.

Situ Yue wanted to chase him again, but Ye Zeyu staggered up from the ground and couldn't bear it. She hit Situ Yue's back with the baseball bat.

Situ Yue spat out a mouthful of blood. She held on to the barbed wire. Her long hair was hanging down, half of her profile looked like a fairy and half looked like a ghost. A pair of eyes were as beautiful as a glaze, fragility mixed with deep coldness.

Ye Zeyu held up the bat behind her, but the moment it was about to hit, Situ Yue suddenly turned around. Her sharp scissors pierced Ye Zeyu's stomach.

Ye Zeyu widened her eyes slightly. The baseball bat in her hand fell instantly.

It was like a slow motion. The sound of the baseball bat landing was clear and audible.

Situ Yue said softly: "You are for your brother, and I am for my brother."

Ye Zeyu curled up in pain. She stared at Situ Yue resentfully, and said in revenge: "Is he really your brother? He left your and ran away. My brother died for me, but Feng Ming doesn't care about your life and death at all. Don't you think you are pathetic?"

Situ Yue said coldly: "What do you know? If it wasn't for elder brother–" there would be no one to treat me well!

She looked coldly and curled her lips mockingly. Forget it, what would she say to others? No one will understand.

Situ Yue turned and walked out of the field, trying to find Feng Ming's trace. Ye Zeyu, who was sure to die, wasn't worthy of her attention.

But she underestimated Ye Zeyu's determination to take revenge.

Situ Yue walked out of the east door, stepping on Ye Zehao's flesh and blood.

Ye Zeyu laid on the ground and lingered. She stared at Situ Yue's back. She rushes over with her last strength and smashed heavily on Situ Yue's back with the hammer given to her by Xie Chian!

"Huh!" Situ Yue covered the back of her head. She immediately squatted down to ease the spinning around her eyes.

Ye Zeyu wouldn't give her a chance to regain strength. She kept smashing like crazy, seeing blood every time: "You can't live! How can you live when my brother is dead!"

Situ Yue's head was full of blood, her eyes blurring: "You..." She didn't have the energy to speak.

It hurts.

"Hahaha, hahahaha!" Ye Zeyu herself couldn't stand, and the hammer was thrown to the ground. Every time she laughed, her abdomen hurt even more. Her face turned pale with the pain of her broken organs.

But she was happy! She avenged her brother!

The place where they were standing now was where Ye Zehao died in the morning. One step away, she watched Ye Zehao died in front of her.

Now in the same place, she dragged her enemies to death.

"Ge, did you see it? I killed her..." Ye Zeyu smiled and fell into a pool of blood weakly. She held a piece of ground meat and muttered softly: "I'm coming to you..."

We were born on the same day and the same year.

We will also die on the same day and the same year.