Chapter 35

Xie Chian found Tong Yihui behind a trash can.

He didn’t know if the other had ran too fast and fell on the road. Tong Yihui’s arm was a little bruised, and he was extremely distressed. He was dirty, and only one eye of his had remained very bright.

“Tong Yihui.” Xie Chian stood in front of him with an indifferent expression.

Tong Yihui was startled. Seeing that it was Xie Chian, the fear subsided. He slowly got up and walked out: “Senior.”

“Where is Teacher Deng?”

Tong Yihui replied in a low voice: “I ran for a while with Teacher Deng, then suddenly a wave of people caught up to us. I went to lead them away and got separated from Teacher Deng.”

Although most of the fiery force were fooled away by Xie Chian, in a close environment, they would always run into people chasing after them.

Tong Yihui’s injury of yesterday did not heal yet, and today he had been running around like this again. He was exhausted, so he could only hide behind the trash can for a short rest.

Xie Chian planned to leave after asking.

He cared about Teacher Deng because she was very kind to him usually. This was actually a cycle. Xie Chian always helped Teacher Deng, and Teacher Deng will naturally take care of him more.

As for other people that Xie Chian was not familiar with, he didn’t have to take care of their lives.

Anyway, he can’t protect everyone. Wei Yao was a living example, wasn’t she?

Seeing Xie Chian walk away, Tong Yihui lowered his head and said nothing.

Suddenly, a piece of bread was thrown into his arms.

Tong Yihui raised his head by mistake, only to see Xie Chian’s back drifting away.

Tong Yihui’s eyes lit up.

“Teacher Deng is right. Senior Xie is really a very good person.” Tong Yihui said to himself.

_

It was almost noon. Tong Yihui, who was physically exhausted, didn’t care how dirty the trash can was. He ate the bread quickly. If he didn’t eat it now, he didn’t know who will take it away in a while.

He didn’t dare go out, but now, he was inspired by Xie Chian with a piece of bread that he was filled with strength.

Go to Teacher Deng after eating. Tong Yihui made the decision in silence.

At this moment, Teacher Deng was pushing someone on the stairs.

“Give me the key!” The vice-principal pulled Teacher Deng, “Give it to me!”

Teacher Deng protected it stubbornly: “What do you want to do with the key?” It wasn’t a big deal to give the key. However, the vice-principal was acting too eagerly, which aroused Teacher Deng’s suspicion.

“Stop talking nonsense, just give me the key!” the vice-principal said impatiently.

“No, you must clear this out…”

“Why are you so annoying, woman? Dawdling when being asked to return a key!” The vice-principal pushed Teacher Deng hard.

“Ah!” Teacher Deng exclaimed. She stepped on air, and her whole body rolled down the long staircase. With a few muffled noises, she stopped on the bottom stair, hit the railing with her forehead, and slowly bled.

The vice-principal was shocked.

He approached cautiously, his hands trembling as he examined her breath. Then suddenly, he took a few steps back.

Dead!

The vice-principal’s teeth were shaking.

“I, I didn’t want to kill, I…” The vice-principal’s lips trembled. His muddy eyes fell out of focus for a moment, then he abruptly remembered something, and his eyes gradually became clearer.

Yes, she was dead, so he didn’t have to worry anymore about the execution for those who didn’t kill in three days?

The vice-principal’s eyes showed surprise for a moment.

He gritted his teeth and approached the not-yet-cold body of Teacher Deng while trembling. He searched her for a while, and successfully found the key.

He was about to leave after searching, but he saw that Teacher Deng frowned and made a small noise.

A suddenly rising of a corpse?!

The vice-principal was so scared that he almost got a heart attack. He shook his hands again to check her breath, only to find that she was still alive, but her breath was very weak.

Maybe he was too nervous just now that he made a mistake.

She hadn’t died… the vice-principal hesitated.

There was a burst of disappointment in his heart.

She didn’t die this time, did that mean that he will be executed later? The vice-principal shuddered when he thought of Zhang Jian-jun’s appearance when he burst into a mass of flesh and blood in public.

This was a great opportunity right now!

The vice-principal looked at Teacher Deng’s old and faded face. He remembered her nonsense nagging in the past. A malicious look appeared in his eyes.

Simply, in for a penny, in for a pound!

The vice-principal pulled up Teacher Deng’s hair and slammed her head cruelly into the railing!

A few minutes later, he held the key closely. He looked around in panic, making sure that no one saw it, and fled the scene quickly.