Chapter 121

Xie Chian walked on the small road of the old town. He looked so out of place with the scenery around him. He could hear some women on the side of the road, talking about their parents' shortcomings. Their eyes fell on him, and their voices were not deliberately lowered.

"Whose child is this? He's so handsome..."

"At first glance, he looks like a child from a rich family. We can't raise him in this shabby place."

"Who said that? Didn't we have one before – eh? Who was it? I can't remember."

"You're so confused, we don't have any here." Another woman laughed at her, "When did we have rich people here? It's just the woman surnamed Feng more than ten years ago. She looks like a fox spirit, bringing different men into the house every day. I can't recognize their car brands, they're all expensive anyway."

"Hey, a prostitute, in the end, didn't she die of illness, that kind of disease. We women of good families are not envious." The woman's mean voice was full of ridicule, "Fortunately she didn't have a son, otherwise the child would have suffered. Everyday watching the woman go to bed with a wild man, what a shame."

Even if that woman had been dead for many years, it didn't prevent them from pulling her out and verbally flog her body to find their superiority over the dead.

This mediocre life, in a gossip, can be talked about for decades.

Xie Chian's eyes moved slightly when he heard the word "Feng."

It's quite rare to have this surname.

Xie Chian knew Situ Yue's identity when he learned of her name. The eldest young miss of the Situ family. The Situ family was also a well-known enterprise in Dongyang City, and the Xie family had business dealings with them.

They were all people in that circle, so of course Xie Chian had heard some news. He knew that the Situ family also had an excellent illegitimate child, a phoenix who flew out from the old town. He knew that, he just hadn't seen him.

Later, he knew about the sibling relationship between Feng Ming and Situ Yue, so he understood.

The influence of the original family was the hardest to get rid of. Feng Ming had lived in the old town for fifteen years. It wasn't easy for him to remove their habits. Xie Chian didn't even expect that Feng Ming's mother would be... that kind of person.

Feng Ming died in the game, so the citizens of the old town all forgot about it. They all forgot that the woman named Feng really gave birth to a son. But Xie Chian knew.

Xie Chian can imagine a child growing up here. Born in an unfortunate single-parent family, his mother was in the prostitution business, and he might just be an accidental product of a certain transaction. His mother beat and scolded him. He witnessed dirt and filth ever since he was a child. He was driven out in the dark winder night to listen to ambiguous sounds in the house. Perhaps some guests with special habits would have sinister intentions towards the beautiful little boy. He had to endure the criticism of his neighbors and the insults and abuse of other children, just because he had such a mother.

He never got love, so he didn't love.

So... he became a pervert.

Xie Chian walked along the small road with a calm expression.

Unfortunate people had their own misfortunes. He had raised the butcher knife, so he naturally won't talk about compassion anymore.

The purpose of his trip was to verify one thing – to verify whether the existence of the people in the school will be forgotten by ordinary people. Now he had the answer, yes. Feng Ming that had grown here for more than ten years had been completely forgotten. But he didn't turn around and leave, he continued to walk towards the end of the alley. There was a person he was looking for.

Huang Chenglong's grandma lived here.

He promised to Huang Chenglong that he'll take care of her.