Chapter 94

Facing the strong, people will be afraid. From anger to terror, then terror turned to anger again. They were still hesitating whether to attack or not, but Xie Chian didn't give them a chance to think. He made use of the saying, "he who strikes the first blow has the advantage." The rest of the people didn't have good tempers, so they immediately plunged into the battle again. Only this time, they had a clear goal and that was to kill the boy in white shirt.

In the next hour, the 20 people who hadn't joined the fight witnessed a wonderful battle.

The more they looked, the more they got scared – this fighting power was god-like, alright? Did he even feel pain?

It was impossible for Xie Chian not to be hurt at all. Most of the surviving people had strong skills and various weapons for self-defense. After half an hour, Xie Chian had quite a few wounds on his body, but he felt no pain. In order to avoid the vital parts, he could only let the other parts meet those weapons without any hesitation. As long as it didn't affect his mobility, he didn't care about skin injuries at all.

How did this kind of kind of fighting consciousness and style develop? They used to live in peaceful times before.

"Hmph..." Xie Chian snorted. He was hit with a stone on his knee. He knelt on one knee and supported his body with a javelin. Blood dripped from his fingertips and stained the lawn red.

He raised his head and saw a boy with a slingshot standing outside the crowd. The boy took out a rock from his backpack and aimed at him.

The boys probably thought that they would be fine if they stayed away from Xie Chian. But he was afraid that they had forgotten that a javelin was used for throwing. It was only Xie Chian who turned it into a close combat weapon.

Xie Chian threw a javelin with his right hand. It passed through the crowd and quickly penetrated the boy's heart accurately. At the same time, he stood up again using the force of his left arm. He did someone a headlock and took away his weapon, which was a folding knife. He stabbed the person backhanded.

Having a knife was much more convenient than a javelin.

Xie Chian used the other javelin to its fullest. After doing the last long-ranged attack, he used the folding knife as his weapon, which akin to adding wings to a tiger.

This wave of operations was so stable, the onlookers were dumbfounded.

_

This was what Feng Ming saw when he came back from treating his wound.

Before he left, he saw 41 people who were about to surround Xie Chian, but they were all dead now.

In the center of the corpses, there stood a young boy in a white shirt – which could no longer be called a white shirt. It was a red shirt completely soaked in blood. There was a lot of blood in his body, both his own and of others. It spread to his neck, wrists, and ankles. His shirt was even worse. Even his handsome cheeks were tinted with red spots. It was like his eyes were painted, giving him a strange and gorgeous charm.

He held a folding knife in his palm. The lawn under his feet was watered with blood. All beings were dead. He alone stood and was declared the victor of this battle.

He was like a red spider lily that had endured for thousands of years. Now, he was finally blooming slowly, just like water spilling out a container, showing off his ultimate beauty.

Feng Ming had a hint of excitement in his eyes.

How beautiful.

Chian, you had finally become... someone like me.