Chapter 65

Sure enough, there were more killers on the third day. He just didn't know if the remaining 951 people included those who hadn't killed anyone and were to be executed...

As Xie Chian was thinking this, the next sentence of the broadcast followed: "But I believe you haven't forgotten the sentence that those who have not killed within three days will be executed. So now, the execution begins."

When the broadcast said this sentence, Xie Chian was standing by the window. He saw with his own eyes that a girl on the ground below had exploded into a pool of minced meat and splashes of blood.

The girl didn't even scream. Young lives were fleeting like fireworks.

When the principal exploded in public, Xie Chian didn't see it. Now, he had seen it with his own eyes.

He clenched his hand for an instant. His sinking eyes were like soaked in thick ink.

Things like this were still happening all over the school at the same time.

As Xie Chian expected, no suspicious person appeared in the broadcasting room at nine o'clock. If the organizer was caught by him on the spot, he will definitely let people know what it meant to regret living.

Such a lunatic who treated human life as something trifle...

It's not worthy of being called a human person.

While Xie Chian's anger rose, a chill in his heart also made him cold.

– Was the organizer really human?

The principal died alone, which could be explained by being bombed inside the human body. But there were so many people in the school. And he could also make them die at the same time and control their lives at will. What kind of power was it?

Was it possible that all of them were carrying invisible bombs with them, being bombed if the organizer wanted?

The broadcast was silent for a full minute before it sounded again. This minute was probably the time for the execution.

"The execution is complete. Now we recalculate the number of survivors."

"The current number of survivors is 374."

577 people died in just one minute!

At this point, Xie Chian finally understood why the organizer only gave 7 days for the 2008 people in the school. And that they had to fight together until only one person remained.

2008 was a huge number of people. It was impossible for the teachers and students who had never seen blood to be able to kill each other in 7 days. But, the fact was that, more than 80% of people had already been eliminated in only three days.

On the first day, the principal was used to kill chickens and monkeys. The campus was also blocked. It caused panic among teachers and students, resulting in a few deaths.

The food issue was paid attention the next day. People began to fight for food. Conflicts broke out in small areas. More people chose to flee and stay on the sidelines.

The time limit for the execution on the third day was imminent. People took risks in order to get a chance and started the mass killings.

The number of broadcasts and warnings every night had aroused the fear and homicidal tendencies in the hearts of teachers and students in the school. It also made people lose their minds.

The step-by-step psychological warfare was very beautiful. It successfully disintegrated people's psychological defenses. In the first three days, this was a big wave that scoured the sand. It weeded out the weak, the timid, and the kind. The rule of execution for those who did not kill also wiped out even the last bit of lucky people.

These remaining people, although they only account for 20% of the total number of people, all of them had blood on their hands.

On the fourth day, the weak in the 20% will be eliminated. Waiting until the fifth and sixth days... At last, few and fewer people will remain alive. The situation will be even more dangerous than the previous three days.

Because every one of those who survived was a dangerous person out of a hundred.

So what kind of people will still be alive on the seventh day?

Xie Chian didn't know.

A school's crouching tiger, or a hidden dragon. Xie Chian never thought that he was the one who will live to the end. Not to mention that at this moment, behind him... there was a poisonous snake entrenched.

In the dark broadcasting room, only the slight breathing of two people could be heard. Although Li Hao's corpse in the corner had not stinked yet, but as long as he thought of a carrion corpse lying there, his scalp became numb.

There was just two living people in the broadcasting room now. Neither of them was afraid.

In this world, with dead people everywhere, how could the living be scary?

No one in the school knew what the outside world was like now. It was obviously only three days later, but it seemed that they were no longer in the same world. The past that consisted of so many years of their lives was like a dream. And the nightmare now was the real thing.

Staying here for a long time, one's spirit will really be confused.