Chapter 12

Thank the heavens and the earth, there were not many people who were aware of the food problems at this moment. At least, there was no one in the supermarket.

Liang Yifei pulled a bag casually and started grabbing things, but Xie Chian stopped him: “Use a black one.”

Taking a transparent bag to put food in, it seemed that he was not afraid that others will know.

Xie Chian quickly filled his bag with chocolate, buns, beef jerky, snickers, yogurt, and other high-calorie, small and easily absorbed food. He finished the search and looked back at Liang Yifei. This guy was holding a huge bag of potato chips and stuffed it into his bag.

“Do you have plans to drink for the next few days?” Xie Chian threw the potato chips in Liang Yifei’s bag back to the shelf.

They have the upper hand now. But after others will come to the supermarket to search for food, it will be difficult then to get food.

Liang Yifei took a look at his bag, then at Xie Chian’s, put back the things he got, and picked up the same ones as Xie Chian.

Before the two left, Xie Chian quietly put the money on the counter.

Back to the classroom, their classmates looked at each of them carrying a black bag and asked: “What’s in your bag?”

Liang Yifei wanted to answer honestly, but Xie Chian spoke first: “School uniforms. They were a bit dirty after we moved the body… We took off our jackets.”

The ordinary man who was originally innocent will become guilty once others knew that he was keeping treasures. If someone knew that they had so much food, it’s not much of a problem right now, but they will be two fat sheep in a few days.

Once the people learned that the school uniforms have touched a dead person and might have been covered in blood, everyone immediately lost their interest and dared not look at it.

Xie Chian just inserted the bag of food into his school bag without changing his face.

Liang Yifei also remembered that statement at this moment, and he whispered to Xie Chian: “Xie-ge, did you expect that they would ask this before you ordered me to leave my jacket in the storage room?”

Xie Chian just smiled.

Liang Yifei immediately sent a look of admiration.

When he was in the storage room, he had not even considered the food issue. Xie-ge had already found an excuse in order to cover it up, and it was also a natural and reasonable excuse.

Remarkable, it really was remarkable.

Xie Chian took off his school uniform jacket, so only a shirt was left, showing off his long, white arms. There was a loose button on the collar, and the delicate collarbone was partly visible. It fit perfectly with the clean, white-shirted boy in the novels.

Liang Yifei looked at his own slightly big figure and wondered, why was the gap between people so big?

The class was not very crowded, and their head teacher was not there. Chen Huihui said that the teacher took a few classmates to find Wang Wei.

Thinking of Wang Wei, the students were in a mixed mood.

Wang Wei killed Huang Chenglong in front of the whole class.

It can be justified under the circumstances. Moreover, at that time, it was obviously manslaughter.

Can someone ignore the tight atmosphere right now? In short, another person had died. Death was death, they can be used to it.

How ridiculous, being used to things like death. But since it was not their own death, they even felt it was a subtle blessing.

Everyone’s expression became more and more strange, it was unknown what was going on in their hearts.

But they soon stopped obsessing with Wang Wei’s situation.

There was a more serious problem.

They were hungry.