Chapter 55

Xie Chian raised his eyebrows when he saw the smashed window. He went into the classroom gently and landed without a sound.

He saw Tong Yihui lying on the ground, with blood in his temples. His eyes were open before he died and he looked at a certain point in the air. Those shining eyes dimmed. A layer of mist drifted, like dying stars.

Stars had fallen.

It takes a lot of hard work for a star to slowly climb to the sky and bloom with a faint light. But it only takes one moment for a star to fall.

Just like the fragile human life.

It took a long time to live, but death was always sudden.

In Xie Chian's seat, a boy was gulping and stuffing a cake into his mouth. The blood-stained hammer was placed on the table within his reach.

Xie Chian quietly stood behind the boy. He waited patiently for him to finish eating.

"Tasty?"

The boy was stunned. After reacting, he immediately went to get the hammer on the table. However, in the next second, he was pierced in the heart and lungs with a sharp javelin.

"If it tastes delicious, eat more." Xie Chian said softly, "For the next time you'll eat is death."

He calmly watched the boy fall and retracted the blood-stained javelin.

Xie Chian placed the hammer into the backpack.

Although he didn't like to use hammers very much, he did it just in case. He didn't take back the rope tied to Lin Chaowen. It was time to add his equipment.

Xie Chian wiped the blood from the javelin with a towel in the classroom, which was made for daily use. He also put it in his backpack.

A person who carried two bags will feel very heavy. It also was inconvenient for him to move around with it. Xie Chian inserted Liang Yifei's bag back in the drawer. Then, he helped Tong Yihui to Liang Yifei's seat.

The desks with dead bodies were usually not checked.

Xie Chian closed Tong Yihui's eyes and returned to the music classroom on the fourth floor.

_

Music classroom.

Chen Huihui kneaded the corners of her school uniform nervously.

In the morning, Xie Chian and Liang Yifei said that would go out and come back soon. But morning had already passed, and they hadn't come back yet.

Was there any threat, or... they didn't plan to come back?

Was she left behind?

People like her were a burden everywhere.

What shocked Chen Huihui the most was that as time passed, Feng Ming's eyes became more and more weird.

Although every time she looked over at him, the boy would smile at her politely.

Feng Ming still maintained his normal look. However, at an unintentional moment, his eyes showed a deep impatience.

He had wasted half a day and did nothing. He can't wait anymore.

Feng Ming tolerated Chen Huihui's life up until now. This was just to wait for Xie Chian to return. He didn't want to arouse Xie Chian's suspicion.

Now, his patience was running out.

Feng Ming inserted a hand in his shoulder bag, as if he was holding a small cake. In reality, he actually grabbed the knife at the bottom.

At this moment, Xie Chian opened the door and entered.

Feng Ming took out his hand casually. He had a look of relief in his face: "Why have you been out there for so long? Eh? Where is the other one?"

Two people went out. How come he came back alone?

"He can't come back." Xie Chian threw a box of yogurt into Feng Ming's hand, "Thanks for the cake."

One bottle of yogurt exchanged for three pieces of cake. No one owed each other now.

Originally, Xie Chian still had the idea of dealing with Feng Ming. After he went out, he was too lazy to deal with anyone now.

...He will die anyways.

Feng Ming was slightly stunned: "Please restrain your grief."

Although, he cannot see the sadness on Xie Chian's face.

Xie Chian gave Chen Huihui a piece of bread and a bottle of mineral water.

Chen Huihui was already the last acquaintance around him. He can't let her go.

Chen Huihui was absent-minded. She even forgot to thank him.

"Liang Yifei... how could he die? He was fine this morning..." Chen Huihui muttered to herself.

"Why can't he die? It's easy to die, but it's hard to live." Xie Chian said quietly.

In just one morning, he experienced the deaths of Liang Yifei, Song Qingyun, and Tong Yihui. He also killed three people personally and avenged them.

But the dead will never come back.