Chapter 64

In the broadcasting room.

Xie Chian bumped into something as soon as he opened the door. He glanced intently. Li Hao's body was tilted behind the door panel. His head was injured. He had a pale complexion. The body was slightly decayed due to the hot weather. Corpse sports appeared on his face and neck.

Feng Ming was so taken aback that he almost clung onto Xie Chian's body.

"Chian, I'm afraid––" Feng Ming said weakly. He didn't dare look at the corpse.

... It's over.

"Go out if you are afraid." Xie Chian had no plans of moving the body out at all. He sat down on the office chair blindly.

Feng Ming changed his words instantly: "But I am not afraid anymore since Chian is here. Chian makes me feel safe."

Feng Ming sat down beside Xie Chian. He placed his bag on his knees.

It was dusk now. Xie Chian took out some food to replenish his energy. He had no qualms eating in front of a corpse.

On the other hand, Feng Ming didn't seem to have any appetite. After all, most people couldn't stay in the same room with a corpse. More so if they drink water and eat with ease.

Feng Ming was acting a full show. He refused to reveal any flaws. Of course, Xie Chian would not kindly remind him to back down and lose face just so he could have his meal.

So Feng Ming just watched him eat a piece of pork floss cake, two pieces of Oreo biscuits, three Dove chocolates, and a bottle of full milk.

The soft little cake and black chocolate were broken between his white teeth. The slight chewing sound was particularly pleasant, arousing people's gluttony.

Feng Ming simply suspected that Xie Chian was being deliberate.

It was okay if he remained hungry. But Xie Chian was making him stunned. He used food to turn a scene of murder into a big food show. It was like those shows who just show the guests eating. Obviously, he wasn't hungry at first, but he became hungry as he was watching the eating process.

Xie Chian, after eating slowly, threw the food packaging into the trash can. After, he watched the sky darken outside the window, waiting for nine o'clock.

At nine o'clock, there was no threat to the two people in the broadcasting room. But for many people on this campus, this broadcast was the sentence of death.

The time limit on the third day was about to end. All those who did not kill anyone will be executed.

What kind of scene would that be?

The closer nine o'clock was, the more it oppressed people's nerves. In the last few minutes after eight o'clock, the killing of the desperate people broke out everywhere in the school. It was like a counterattack before death.

Screaming and crying. Blood and death. It flooded the whole unrecognizable school. The weak could only pray for time in despair, that life could go straight to eternity. The killer stepped on bones like mad. He laughed and rejoiced that he had escaped tonight's catastrophe.

A cold man stood on a tall building. He looked down at the purgatory with cold eyes. His lips sneered slightly. The ultimately good people had already seen the Yama. Here was a heaven for the evil thoughts that couldn't tolerate the good.

Xie Chian lowered his eyes indifferently when he heard the screams one after another from the corridor outside.

Feng Ming hesitated a bit. He adjusted his posture, but finally did nothing. He secretly scratched the paper on the desk.

Time will not stop just because of anyone's prayers. No matter how many people would yell "no," nine o'clock will still arrive on time.

"The third day of the game is over. The current number of survivors is 951."

951 people. 951 people... how many people had died? How many people were there yesterday?

Such a simple arithmetic problem, but no one knew it right now. Who cared about the life and death of others at this time? Whether one could survive or not was still unknown.

Xie Chian in the broadcasting room almost instantly figured out today's death toll, 825 people.

This was a four-fold increase from yesterday's 208 people.