Chapter 11

They arrived in the storage room and they placed Huang Chenglong there together. Xie Chian took off his school jacket and covered Huang Chenglong with it. Squatting halfway in front of him, he said: “If I can get out alive, I will take care of your grandma for you, please rest in peace.”

He closed Huang Chenglong’s eyes.

Xie Chian stood up: “Liang Yifei, you also take off your jacket.”

“Huh? Why?”

“It’s stained with blood,” Xie Chian said concisely.

When Huang Chenglong died, his blood flowed fiercely. It was inevitable that the uniforms of the two of them who moved the body were stained with it. It would be bad if someone misunderstood them.

Even if it was not the case, at this time, blood stains can always remind people of some evil things.

As soon as Liang Yifei glanced at it, he hurriedly took off his jacket, hesitated for a while, and also placed it on Huang Chenglong.

On the way back, Liang Yifei was silent for a long time, and finally couldn’t hold back his thoughts.

“Xie-ge…” Liang Yifei was in a mixed mood, “We have known each other for three years, and I always felt that today was the first time that I actually knew you. You have always been so calm, to the point that it was a bit unreasonable. But, you are actually so…” He thought about the word for a while, “kind.”

Liang Yifei said: “Xie-ge, I think you are that kind of person who has a high moral character mentioned in books.”

Xie Chian answered: “You’re flattering me. I just did what I could.”

“But even if it’s just a small thing, there are many who won’t do it,” Liang Yifei said, “I don’t understand one thing, Xie-ge. You are so sad inside, but why are you so cold in the surface?”

Xie Chian replied: “Lu Xun had a saying, the sorrows and joys of humans are not related, I just find them noisy. Liang Yifei, do not think too highly of me. Compassion is a person’s basic kindness, but it doesn’t mean that I will live and die for others.”

He lowered his eyes and laughed at himself: I don’t even know whether I’ll ask others to die so that I could survive.

Without breaking through that bottom line, he didn’t know what choice he would make.

He was just an ordinary guy.

Liang Yifei said: “I don’t understand. I just think that Xie-ge, you are like a tsundere who has done a good job and refuses to admit it.”

Xie Chian: “……”

Rumble, rumble––

“What was that sound?” Liang Yifei looked around in all directions.

Xie Chian: “Your stomach is crying.”

“Ah, I’ve been busy for most of the day so now I’m hungry. Has the meal arrived? I should go to the canteen to eat––“ Liang Yifei suddenly fell silent.

Xie Chian raised his eyebrows: “Finally realized the problem?”

Liang Yifei swallowed his saliva: “Yes…”

What about food in the next seven days?

The ingredients in the canteen were shipped every Monday, and the amount was enough for the whole week. Today was Monday, but the canteen staff did not come, that’s to say, there was nothing in the cafeteria this week.

Then what would they eat?

There was a small supermarket in the school, which was opened by a teacher who had some spare time. But the food in that small supermarket were absolutely, absolutely, not enough to sustain the more than 2000 teachers and students in the school for seven days.

Xie Chian and Liang Yifei glanced at each other and ran wildly together.