Chapter 76

The black-haired boy who sat on the swivel chair had a light tone. His black eyes were staring unblinkingly at the person opposite him. It wasn't known if the devil he was talking about was himself, since he had blood on his hands, or Feng Ming in front of him.

Feng Ming smiled slightly. He quickly took over control of the conversation: "Yes. The biggest demon, of course, is the organizer himself."

The corner of Xie Chian's lips curled slightly. He closed his eyes, seeming to have agreed with Feng Ming's statement.

In that same moment, Feng Ming's eyes darkened.

Was Xie Chian suspecting him?

Speaking of that, staying with Xie Chian didn't seem to be a good plan. Xie Chian was always on guard with him. He couldn't spare time to kill other enemies.

He had to change his strategy.

Xie Chian wanted to take a good rest for two hours in this room, but apparently, someone would not give him this opportunity.

Only fifteen minutes later, there were shouts heard in the corridor.

There was a rush of footsteps approaching. After trying to open several other doors and failing, someone frantically slapped the office where Xie Chian was staying at: "Help! Open the door! I know there are people inside. I won't hurt you––ah!!!"

The man's voice stopped abruptly. The person behind him should have caught up.

There were two people standing across the door.

Xie Chian slowly got up from the swivel chair. If nothing else happened, the murderer was standing outside the door now.

The windows of this office were sealed. There may be a wall behind the windows, so there was no other way out.

Outside the door, the long-haired girl stood quietly while holding a pair of scissors.

Situ Yue stared at the door for a long time. Afterwards, she turned and walked towards the second floor.

There was a male corpse across the stairs on the second floor. He was fatally wounded on the neck, probably killed by a weapon such as a kitchen knife. There were fracture marks on his wrist and blood was all over the place.

Situ Yue tilted her head slightly. She didn't choose to take the stairs and turned directly into the handrail.

_

Because a lunatic had appeared in the teaching building, many people went to the training building. They all swarmed in at the gate of the first floor.

In this situation, everyone was crazy. But a lunatic among lunatics still had the ability to scare people.

Wu Shengxiong slaughtered like crazy in the teaching building. This caused most people to move to the training building. Once these big forces met with each other, it caused a bloody fight.

It wasn't known how long the fight outside lasted. In any case, Xie Chian, who heard the sounds clearly in the room, couldn't sleep.

Not even a nap could make people at ease.

When the battle was over, it was silent again outside. The two hours were almost over.

Xie Chian didn't know if anyone was out there and how many people were there. There's not much difference if those who survived from the close-combat remained.

Feng Ming quietly opened a gap in the door. He glanced out from the gap and immediately closed the door after.

"Chian, there are many people outside," he said nervously.

There were corpses lying all over the place at the gate. A dozen students were standing there. Everyone was hiding a murderous aura. They maintained a delicate balance. It seemed that they have all decided not to kill each other yet.

There was no doubt that going out at this time will make them a likely target for a joint attack.

Two hours were almost up. They could no longer stay in this room. But whether they wanted to go to the second floor or leave the training room, they had to pass under the noses of these people.

This group of a dozen people was completely different from the two dozen boys Xie Chian fought single-handedly before. All of them had killed and experienced fights. Let alone winning the fight, even if they won, Xie Chian will face Wu Shengxiong if he returned to the teaching building...

This picture was too beautiful.