Chapter 92

Xie Chian hated four kinds of people: those insatiable, vengeful, deceiving, and frantic. The reason for his hate couldn't be found in his existing memory, but this matter didn't hinder his hate for these kinds of people.

Now Feng Ming alone accounted for two kinds.

Deceitful, but also frantic.

Although Xie Chian wasn't fooled by him, Feng Ming's attacks were indeed quite fierce – dividing his food to him, saving his life, giving him medicine, and using his body as bait to help him lure away the enemy, which lead him to the hands of the enemy.

Xie Chian was not a hard-hearted person, because those people whose hearts were hard weren't humans.

He really hated people who deceive and who had no humanity.

His arm was twisted by Xie Chian on the spot, so Feng Ming was in pain. However, he quickly stepped back to remove Xie Chian's grip. Without any hesitation, he took back his dislocated arm. The click of the bone was clear and audible, but he didn't even frown at this.

The fruit knife was quickly switched to his left hand, and Feng Ming immediately raised it to resist Xie Chian's attack.

As soon as Feng Ming retrieved his right arm, his left hand was already injured so it was a bit difficult to deal with Xie Chian. The small and cramped room wasn't appropriate for fighting. Xie Chian held the javelins with both hands. With sharp and fierce attacks, Feng Ming was forced into a blind spot quickly.

Feng Ming gripped the knife with his left hand as he stared at the cold-faced boy in front of him.

So strong...

After being confronted by Xie Chian head-on, he could directly feel the opponent's combat skill. Feng Ming was also a person who had practiced. Not mentioning his skill, his combat experience wasn't as rich as Xie Chian's, and his movements weren't as skilled as his.

Before this Monday, everyone was living peacefully. Feng Ming had only practiced on small animals. He had only learned from the trainer and had never killed anyone.

But what Xie Chian was showing belonged to a person who had long been used to fighting. He attacked the vital points and took people's lives everywhere!

Feng Ming can't help but wonder what kind of family Xie Chian was born in.

Xie Chian went closer to Feng Ming and raised his hand to pierce the neck. Feng Ming tilted his head. The sharp javelin missed his neck and pierced Feng Ming's shoulder blades.

Feng Ming snorted and quickly reacted to kick Xie Chian's calf. Xie Chian dodged and avoided it. Feng Ming took the chance to remove the javelin and throw it to the ground. Clutching the wound on his right shoulder, he bolted to the door.

On the field, the 41 people who were fooled were confronting the 20 people who just watched. Although the latter side had fewer people, the former had just gone through a battle, so their state wasn't at their peak. It really wasn't evident who will win or lose.

At this time, a handsome young man suddenly fell from the flag stand and ran out, his left hand covering his shoulder. The blood in the wound had already stained his fingers. It suddenly attracted the attention of the audience.

Feng Ming raised his head and shouted hoarsely: "The poisoner is inside!"

This one stone had stirred up the waves.

In an instant, everyone's eyes were glued to the flag station.

Xie Chian picked up the javelin on the ground. His eyes darkened.

This time, the outcome will be the same whether he will go out or not.

He willingly threw his backpack on the ground. Xie Chian was holding a broken javelin in each hand as he slowly walked out of the room.

The rest were shocked.

When was there such a person on the field?

Everyone had never seen him in the morning. In other words, he was probably the first one to arrive. Then he kept hiding under the flag and sat on the mountain watching the tigers fight. The first person to arrive was most likely the one who set up the deadly bottle of water.

Feng Ming's words had no evidence, but it didn't matter. The angry people needed a target to vent to, and Xie Chian was the most suspicious. That was enough.