Chapter 71

Xie Chian raised his head slightly. When the colorless white water was about to flow into his mouth, he quickly glanced at Fang Siqi through the transparent cup.

Fang Siqi abnormally clenched her fingers. She looked at him with a hint of tension and... expectation.

She was expecting him to drink this cup of water.

Fang Siqi noticed that Xie Chian had already put down the water cup. The water inside had not moved.

Fang Siqi smiled reluctantly: "Why, why didn't you drink it?"

Xie Chian looked at her. His tone was calm, but it was enough to make Fang Siqi's heart stir up a storm.

"Did you put something in it?"

Fang Siqi froze: "You, what are you talking about? I kindly gave you water. How could you speculate that I have some malicious intent?"

"You won't tell me?" Xie Chian took out the sharp javelin from his backpack and turned it randomly in his hand. When it stopped, the tip was facing Fang Siqi.

"If you won't, I'll let you drink it. I'll also know it either way." Xie Chan's eyes curved as he smiled.

Upon seeing this, Feng Ming also took out the fruit knife in his pocket. The threat was obvious.

Fang Siqi's face was instantly ashen.

"I'll tell you! It's sleeping pills!" Fang Siqi cried as she admitted that.

She was so scared. She didn't know if these two people would kill her. She shouldn't have led wolves into the room!

Feng Ming asked: "Why do you have sleeping pills?"

"I saved it for myself..." Fang Siqi covered her face.

Those sleeping pills were originally supposed to be used by her to end her life.

Fang Siqi looked plain. She had average grades, a poor family, and a withdrawn personality. Being this unpleasant in the class, she had a sense of inferiority. She also looked gloomy. Except for Tong Yihui, no one seemed worse than her.

However, she didn't like Tong Yihui either. She knew that Tong Yihui's family situation was worse than hers. That was her only superior point. But she couldn't understand why Tong Yihui was better than her even if he had a harder life. He was more open-minded, more popular, and his grades were also higher. Why?

Fang Siqi was stuck in this kind of situation and couldn't get out. She hated why she came to the world every day and wished to end her life immediately. She asked the doctor to prescribe sleeping pills on the grounds that she couldn't sleep at night. She gathered up two tablets a day and went to all major pharmacies. Finally, she had enough of pills for a one-time lethal dose.

She planned to end her life at school this week. Usually, she didn't get any attention, but people would always look when there's someone dead! Although, when the time came, she didn't dare do it.

She filled a large bottle of hot water, poured all the sleeping pills into it, and dissolved it. Nonetheless, she still didn't dare drink it.

She still wanted to live.

At this time, the escape game had started.

Witnessing her classmates who she used to hate as they died one-by-one, Fang Siqi was frightened. But then, there was also a touch of happiness rising in her heart. She was lucky to survive the first two days. On the third day, she personally handed out the water and sleeping pills mixture to a female classmate, whom she didn't like for a long time...

Facts proved that death by sleeping pills was not so peaceful and gentle like that shown on TV. She saw the tragic death of the girl, who felt so painful that she rolled in place while there was foam appearing in her mouth. Fang Siqi didn't dare touch the water in the thermos anymore even if she was thirsty.

Then, Fang Siqi had been hiding in this classroom. She used the same method she had done to kill a few boys who had broken in. Those boys who had been so thirsty for a long time drank it impatiently when they saw the water. They weren't like Xie Chian who observed the water.

This was also the cause of death of the few corpses in the room who had no flesh wounds.