Chapter 60

It was the expected picture.

Many people must have been injured in the school these days. The school clinic must be a popular spot to visit. With the limited resources, countless people had fought, even if it was just for a roll of bandage or a box of medicine.

They were lucky and didn't encounter others in the school infirmary. Of course, if people didn't meet the two of them, it would be the luck of these other people...

"Chian, sit and rest for a while. I'll find medicine for you." Feng Ming said enthusiastically.

There was a simple medicinal bed in the infirmary with white sheets. It looked cleaned and had not been affected by the previous battle.

Xie Chian sat on the bed and watched Feng Ming be busy in looking for medicine. He moved his eyes slightly. It wasn't known what he was thinking.

The typical medicines in the school infirmary were almost ransacked. The only left were some unlabeled medicine bottles and some Western medicines with complicated names, which had no instructions for use. Since they didn't know how to use it, only a few people took it.

Feng Ming searched the cabinet for a long time and found nothing. He was so tired that he squatted down. However, he found a bottle of red medicine in the crack of the cabinet.

Feng Ming was overjoyed. He stretched out his arms hard to reach the medicine. During this moment, he accidentally hit the cabinet door with his forehead. It made a dull noise.

"Hiss——" Feng Ming cried out in pain. He subconsciously covered his forehead. There were tears in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" Xie Chian said promptly.

Feng Ming turned his head and smiled: "It's okay. Look, I got it!" He fished out the red medicine in the crack of the cabinet. His face showed his uncontrollable joy.

His forehead was so painful that there were tears coming out. However, he still held the medicine and smiled at him, just like he was asking for credit.

Xie Chian: "Would you like to take care of the injury on your forehead first?"

Feng Ming's forehead was a bit red and swollen. It wasn't serious. But since he was born with white skin, it was very obvious when one looked at it.

"No, how could I waste medicine for this injury?" Feng Ming shook his head, "Chian, you cannot deal with the injury on your back alone. I will help you apply the medicine. Then, can you... get down first?"

Xie Chian watched him for two seconds, then he bent over to lie on the bed.

Feng Ming lifted Xie Chian's shirt gently.

The skin on the young man's back was white and thin, but it was smooth and beautiful. The long bloodstain in the middle almost added a cruel beauty to it. It was not a flaw, but it was like Venus with a broken arm.

Xie Chian laid on the bed lazily and showed a relaxed posture. But, by touching his back, one can know that his body was slightly tight, which meant that he had not completely relaxed his guard. As long as there was a slight change in the person behind him, he would quickly counterattack anytime.

Feng Ming stared at this perfect carcass with extremely admiring eyes. It had a trace of unnoticeable enthusiasm. This was simply the best artwork he had ever seen. There was no need to polish, it was already natural.

The hand that Feng Ming used to hold the fruit knife trembled, as if it was excited.

But he quickly covered it up. It was not the time to start. Xie Chian had not fully trusted him yet. Only when Xie Chian had completely put down all precautions on him and treated him wholeheartedly, as If he was the only remaining partner for him to live and die together, will he give the fatal blow. That would look good.

Feng Ming gently moistened the red medicine with a cotton swab and carefully applied it to Xie Chian's wound. The blood in the wound had coagulated already. His flesh was swollen with the scratches. There seemed to be an unbearable pain when one looked at it. It was hard to imagine how Xie Chian managed to keep silent on the way just now.

The color of the medicine was bright red, and it blended with the blood stains on Xie Chian's body. It bloomed on his white black, like a red plum blossoming in the snow. A few petals fell, which revealed the unconquerable spirit of the deceitful snow.

Feng Ming's eyes darkened.

To personally break such a beautiful flower... that would be wonderful.