Chapter 116

The three killing moves equipped with the force of thunder encircled Xie Chian.

Xie Chian's right hand was slightly tight. When the three attacks were about to touch his vital points, he leaned over slightly and made a cartwheel, leaving the encirclement in a beautiful arc.

The three were too late. Feng Ming's fruit knife that was supposed to cut Xie Chian's throat went straight to Xu Lu. The hammer Xu Lu was about to hit Xie Chian's head with had fallen on Luo Junyang's head. Luo Junyang's steel spike was facing Feng Ming's heart...

"......"

Xie Chian stood quietly outside the encirclement, looking at the accident scene over there.

Feng Ming's reaction was quick. He took back the fruit knife in time to stop the loss. At the same time, he stepped back to avoid Luo Junyang's steel spike. The inertia of falling from the air made Xu Lu unable to take back her attack, so she slammed Luo Junyang's head with a hammer.

Luo Junyang's eyes rolled to the back and he fainted directly.

Xu Lu: "......"

...She seemed to be in trouble.

Xie Chian saw him faint and without any hesitation, he made a sharp cut and sent him to the paradise.

In the blink of an eye, the three-person alliance broke down, with one even dying.

Xu Lu's throat tightened. She immediately left Feng Ming and ran out of the field without looking back.

She wasn't expecting to kill Xie Chian. She just wanted to hide away, at least so she could live until tomorrow!

There were only three people left. Why should she be willing to die at this time? However, the gap between her and the other two was too great, like an undefeatable gap. She could only pray that the two men will fight hard, so that she will have a chance to survive.

But neither Xie Chian nor Feng Ming would let her escape successfully.

Two knives, one left and one right, pierced through the air. The folding knife nailed Xu Lu's left leg. The fruit knife penetrated Xu Lu's right leg, nailing her in place. Her knees softened, she kneeled on the ground and desperately crawled out.

The long bloodstains behind her and the grass scraps in her nails all show how strong her desire to survive was.

It was a pity that she will never get out. The two knives had already cut off the tendons and veins of her leg, and the main artery had ruptured. Her outcome was already doomed.

Some people were alive, but she was already dead.

Xie Chian and Feng Ming didn't pay any attention to her anymore. Both of them lost their weapons so they fought with their bare hands in the final battle.

Nine o'clock.

Xu Lu had moved towards the edge of the field. However, because of excessive blood loss, her head eventually hanged down, losing her vital signs.

"The fifth day of the game is over. There are currently 3 surviving people."

3 people...

Xie Chian and Feng Ming suddenly stopped fighting together.

Feng Ming clutched his twisted left arm and retreated quickly, breathing fast.

Both arms were scrapped by Xie Chian in one day. To make matters worse, he injured his right hand and was unable to reposition his left arm.

Like a tiger with its claws removed, it showed its final prestige.

Xie Chian went to examine Xu Lu's nose and breath.

In the way, he pulled out the folding knife and fruit knife on her leg. His expression sank slightly.

He didn't know when Xu Lu died. If she died at nine o'clock, the broadcast might have counted her as one of the survivors. But what if... the extra person wasn't her?

Xie Chian's eyes swept across the circle of corpses in the field.

In here... it was possible that there was a person hiding and pretending to be dead.

At night, doing autopsy was too troublesome. He had to beware of being stabbed in the back at any time.

Xie Chian was a little impatient.

At the end of the day, no one will like this complication.

Xie Chian's folding knife was immediately thrown out, with Feng Ming moving sideways and avoiding the blow. Next was another fruit knife. Feng Ming didn't avoid it and it pierced his shoulder.

Feng Ming's figure swayed slightly, but he still ran out without stopping.

If it wasn't too late, he would definitely remove the fruit knife that had been pierced to his flesh. He smiled to Xie Chian and said: "Thank you for returning the weapon to me."

Feng Ming disappeared into the night.

Xie Chian was alone.

After a long time, he stepped forward and picked up the folding knife from the ground. The cold light of the silver blade wasn't as cold as the bone-chilling glint in his eyes.