Chapter 70

While the two of them had their friendly and peaceful communication, there was a sudden scream heard from the corridor. It successfully interrupted their conversation.

Xie Chian quickly walked to the window. He drew a small gap in the curtain.

He saw a boy wielding a kitchen knife frantically. The knife slashed at another petite girl. The girl had even been hit by the knife for a couple of times. Her whole body was full of blood. One of her arms was chopped off. Looking at the amount of blood, her case should be a hopeless one.

This bloody incident was seen by many people who were observing in the dark. However, all of them could tolerate watching this, so they didn't offer saving the girl.

Presently, for them, this little one was not a living life. She was a competitor who was fighting them for survival.

There was no one who had a big heart and lived until the fourth day. They had seen the execution of those who did not kill within three days. There was no doubt that the organizer could act upon his very first threat. All of them will be wiped out if the final champion was not decided within seven days. They did not forget this rule too.

What did this annihilation mean? Was if that if more than one of them survived in the end, they will all be executed?

As long as one had seen the bloody explosion at the time of the execution, that person would not want to become like that piece of flesh and blood.

In that case... it's better to kill!

Even if a person didn't have the ability to kill many people, he would have hoped that others could kill a few more.

Compassion was the most useless thing at this time. Kindness was a dead end. A soft heart was a reminder. Everyone who used to be ordinary people had already become dark and distorted by now.

Look out for yourself, or heaven and earth will combine to destroy you.

 The bloody girl had already fallen to the ground. She had no breath left. The boy hurried into the other corridor with the blood-stained knife. Xie Chian lowered the curtains. He shook his head slightly to the two people looking at him in the room.

Feng Ming and Fang Siqi could probably guess what was happening outside from the scream. They didn't ask anything.

Fang Siqi's body trembled lightly: "Someone died again..."

She hurriedly took out her thermos cup. She poured out a glass of water to calm herself down and drank it.

The current water was extremely precious.

So many people would have coveted it, but she actually took it out in front of the two strangers.

Fang Siqi hesitated. She took out two disposable transparent cups and poured a little water on each. She looked carefully at the two of them: "You have been thirsty for so long outside, right? I only have this much... Would you like to drink a little?"

She just gave them her only remaining water. It wasn't known whether it was her selfless dedication or just for self-protection. After all, it was very common to kill people for a little water.

"No need." Xie Chian declined. He didn't need to grab the little water left by others.

Feng Ming also said: "Yes, you should keep this water for yourself."

"No, no. You should drink it." Fang Siqi evaded, "You need it more than I do."

"There's really no need." Feng Ming was polite.

"Of course, you need it!" Fang Siqi almost cried when she heard his refusal.

What else did they want if it was not for her water? It must be her life!

Xie Chian's eyes darkened.

He suddenly noticed that Fang Siqi's lips were so dry.

Since she had water, why did her mouth dry like this? Was she reluctant to drink? Since she was reluctant, why did she give it to them so generously?

"Thank you." He took the lead in taking the disposable cup. He lowered his head and pressed his pale lips to the rim of the cup.

Fang Siqi was finally relieved.