Chapter 26

Song Qingyun put the fruit basket on the podium: “How many students did not eat both meals yesterday? Come here to get some fruits.”

Occasionally, some food was prepared in the teacher’s office. This basket of fruits was obviously all that Song Qingyun can bring out.

There were not many people who hadn’t eaten for two consecutive meals. Most people were only hungry for one meal last night – if not counting today’s breakfast.

But who would give it to others at this time?

If they missed this opportunity, they won’t know how long they will be hungry next time.

As expected, the crowd rushed forward.

In those of unit 502, except Xie Chian and Liang Yifei, everyone else went up and grabbed it.

“Sun Quanyong, didn’t you eat last night!”

“So what? Who doesn’t like a good amount of food at this time?”

“Fuck you, what do we eat with so much of us?”

“Whoever gets it, it’s theirs!”

Song Qingyun was squeezed aside by the scrambling students and almost broke her foot. She said anxiously: “Slow down! Do not grab everything!”

It will be bizarre if someone listened.

Gao He was thin and small, so he was squeezed out of the crowd. He shouted unwillingly: “At this time, we should rank by grades! Those who got good grades comes first!”

This was the school’s consistent custom – the good students were always given priority.

Xie Chian almost laughed.

He usually thought Gao He’s mind was pretty good, but now he thought that this one was quite naïve.

Sun Quanyong said with disdain: “Class representative, at this time, we don’t talk about grades. Big fist is the last word!”

Sun Quanyong was a tall man and had the most fruits in his arms. Others only snatched a pitiful little bit, he was on their lead.

Suddenly, Sun Quanyong stiffened and stopped moving.

Behind him, a boy lifted up a stool and shoved it heavily on the back of Sun Quanyong’s head.

The first time, he didn’t die. Sun Quanyong staggered and twisted, staring at the boy. As soon as the boy gritted his teeth, he smashed the face several times, leaving Sun Quanyong’s face covered in blood.

Sun Quanyong shook twice. The apple in his arms rolled to the ground.

Thump!

He fell to the ground and died.

The people around were shocked. No one dared to approach him for a while.

The boy who had murdered only twitched his lips for a few times. Then he squatted down and hurriedly picked up the apple that fell on the ground.

Finally he stood up, held the apple, and shouted at everyone: “What are you looking at me for? Didn’t he say that the big fist is the last word! Don’t you forget, everyone who doesn’t kill after tomorrow will die! I don’t want to die, I don’t want to be like the principal! If you want to be good people, then just explode on the spot!”

After the boy shouted, the air in the classroom became choked up.

Everyone’s eyes suddenly turned extremely terrifying.

Song Qingyun’s eyes were blank, as if he hadn’t gotten back his composure.

Xie Chian got up decisively, pulled up Liang Yifei, and rushed out of the classroom from the back door: “Go.”

They can’t stay in the classroom anymore.

Xie Chian knew.

Not afraid of giving it away, but afraid of uneven distribution.

Although their adviser’s behavior was well-intended, it was undoubtedly challenging the students' fragile and sensitive nerves.

_

In the classroom.

After the boy’s words were over, everyone stiffened for a moment, and then suddenly went violent. They all picked up the tables and chairs, like the boy did, and smashed them at the classmates around them.

The strong punched the weak, and the weak punched the weaker.

Who wanted to die? No one.

If you want to live, you must kill.

Anyway, there were so many people dead in the school now. Even if a few more die, it won’t matter!