Chapter 120

Xie Chian walked out of the room with a cold expression.

Xie Weiluo saw Xie Chian coming down the stairs from the living room. She was shaking all over: "Ge."

Seeing his cousin, Xie Chian relaxed a bit: "What's the matter?"

Xie Weiluo cautiously said: "You... you aren't angry with me?" She saw that Xie Chian's face was so cold, so she thought that he was looking for her to settle accounts.

"..." Xie Chian paused, "Be angry for what?"

Xie Weiluo was dumbfounded.

Only one night passed, did you forget?

No, no. She couldn't take chances. Her brother must have wanted her to admit her mistake again.

Xie Weiluo whispered: "...It's...I skipped class to read a novel. You said last night that you will settle accounts today... Ge, are you not angry?"

Last night? He slept among the corpses in the field last night. Xie Chian didn't know which of Xie Weiluo's tendons made the mistake.

Xie Chian suddenly stared.

Xie Weiluo's memory was confused, could it be that she thought of him as eldest brother?

Xie Chian slowly looked at Xie Weiluo and asked, "Where is eldest brother?"

"Eldest brother? Which eldest brother?" Xie Weiluo was puzzled, "Aren't you my only brother?"

"..." Xie Chian's hand was instantly clenched.

He turned the phone on again and typed in Xie Chenchu's name.

His eldest brother was one of the top CEOs in the domestic wealth list. Usually, typing his name could pop up a bunch of related information. But now, Xie Chian looked at the screen of his mobile phone. He only found search results like "How many people are called Xie Chenchu in the whole country?"

He searched "Chenjiu Group" too, and it showed that the name of the company's CEO was his father, Xie Huanian.

...What happened? Didn't his parents retire to travel around the world long ago?

Xie Chian felt that his last string of reason was on the verge of breaking.

He can keep calm if anyone else disappeared, but not if it happened to his brother. That was his family member.

Xie Chian wasn't in the mood to pay attention to Xie Weiluo. He had to verify some things.

"Hey, ge, where are you going?" Xie Weiluo saw Xie Chian in a hurry, and found it a little strange.

But her brother had other matters to do, so she had escaped a disaster. Xie Weiluo thought so, but she wasn't very happy in her heart.

She always felt... there was one less person in the family.

As soon as Xie Chian went out, the driver greeted him: "Young master, where are you going?"

Xie Chian pursed his lips when he heard this address.

...The driver used to call him Second Young Master, because there was eldest brother. All signs now indicate that they have forgotten the existence of eldest brother.

Only he remembered.

"Go to Dongyang Second... Go to Henghu Road Third Street." Xie Chian took back his words when he remembered that he was about to say Dongyang Second High School. The driver might send him directly to Dongyang Third High School, so he changed his words to say the address of the Second High School.

"Isn't it always ruins? It's not yet developed, it's deserted." The driver hesitated, "Do you really want to go, young master?"

"..." Xie Chian closed his eyes, "Forget it, go to the old town."

_

Green moss had spread across the dilapidated walls. Those who come in contact with the crooked telephone poles will get rashes. The trash can was overflowing with garbage. The ground was piled with rotten vegetables and stinky eggs wrapped in plastic bags of various colors.

In front of a row of low, old houses, an old man sat in front of the door with a small bench to enjoy the cool air. The middle-aged women and the street vendor were haggling over two cents. Someone from the house threw over a basin of water, causing the passing pedestrians to curse immediately.

It's hard to imagine that in Dongyang, a first-tier financial city, with its prosperous economy and numerous enterprises, there was such a place that was so down-to-earth. It's wall, from the outside was so painted attractively, but on the inside crawling with moss, was watching at the ordinary people.

This was the old town.

A place abandoned by the developers.

Where 10,000-foot tall buildings rise on the ground, there were row upon row of buildings, and these places were so full of the breath of life.