Chapter 48

The goddess actually knows my name, knows my name, knows my name, knows my name, knows my name—Liang Yifei was frantically swept by this sentence.

He couldn’t even speak up immediately: “Well, you, how did you know?”

“You secretly watched me in the morning exercises every day, and you often mentioned me in class. I also have good friends in Class 1. Of course I know.” Mi Xue said.

Liang Yifei blushed: “Then you…” What do you think of me?

“What are you talking about. I have been waiting for you to come to me, but you just don’t move. I am a girl, how can I take the initiative?” Mi Xue pursed her lips and smiled.

What did she mean?! Liang Yifei was hit by the big surprise, but he couldn’t help but grin.

Wasn’t he in an unrequited love? The goddess was actually interested in him? God, was there anything better than this?

The most beautiful thing in this world was nothing more than being happy.

“Senior…” Tong Yihui saw Liang Yifei’s silly look, and he couldn’t bear to look straight.

Liang Yifei immediately restrained his self, although the corners of his mouth could not stop frantically rising.

He must maintain his image in front of the goddess.

Liang Yifei coughed, and said solemnly: “Mi Xue, who was chasing you just now?”

Mi Xue paled for a moment: “I don’t know, I don’t know the girl. She is so terrible, I saw her killing many people with my own eyes.”

Had killed a lot of people… Liang Yifei’s heart was beating fast.

This must be a mass murderer!

Last night, he talked with Xie-ge for a while. After all, 208 people died all of a sudden. He didn’t dare sleep. He always felt that the school was full of evil spirits.

Xie-ge said that there may be mass murderers among those who killed the 208 dead. Ignoring this factor, there should be about 200 killers in the school now. Except for mass murderers, most people should have killed only one person.

Of course there was also a large number of potential murderers. After all, there were limited tools for committing crimes in school. Everyone had no experience. Most had attempted murder. These potential murderers cannot even be reflected in statistics.

Among them, the proportion of mass murderers was very small.

Couldn’t it be a coincidence bumping into one? And a woman at that?

Liang Yifei’s heart was a little thumping.

Rumble–

The sound of the belly calling.

Mi Xue covered her abdomen. She said embarrassingly: “Sorry, I haven’t eaten for two days…”

Liang Yifei immediately felt terribly distressed. He reached out to take food into his pocket, but it was empty.

Then he remembered that there was nothing in his pocket.

How to do it? He couldn’t bear to let the goddess be hungry.

Liang Yifei said: “I have food. But I placed it in the classroom, I will get it.” He and Xie-ge were also going to the classroom to get food, but they were delayed by encountering Tong Yihui in the middle.

Mi Xue immediately said, “I’ll go with you.” She couldn’t worry about staying with another boy she didn’t know.

“It’s dangerous outside…” Liang Yifei was embarrassed. Seeing that Mi Xue insisted on following, he agreed.

In fact, his heart was full of joy.

This was a rare opportunity to get close to the goddess.

“Xiao Xingxing, you stay here to wait for Xie-ge, we will go back fast.” Liang Yifei said to Tong Yihui.

“But.” Tong Yihui couldn’t help talking, “The senior wants us to wait for him to come back, don’t go anywhere.”

“Oh, it’s alright! We’ll just go for a while, walk around.” Liang Yifei eagerly said to Mi Xue. He had now been dazzled by the fact that “Mi Xue also likes him,” so there was no judgment and vigilance.

“But––” Before Tong Yihui finished speaking, the door was closed by Liang Yifei.

Tong Yihui: “……”

He was a little worried.

He was accustomed to see people’s hearts. He really couldn’t see that the girl had a least bit of like to Senior Liang.