Chapter 99

Ye Zeyu found that he wasn't as delicate as a boy.

The more she looked at Xie Chian, the more familiar he became. Suddenly, she realized something.

Wasn't he one of the two most influential people in their year, Xie Chian?

Ye Zeyu didn't care about gossip, but because the other man named Feng Ming was in their class, she inevitably heard some things about Xie Chian... His photos occupied the honor column for three consecutive years. He was mentioned in the class as an example by the head teachers of various majors all year round. The students in the third year have heard his name even if they didn't know how he looked. And what was more famous among girls was the story that he and Feng Ming had to tell... Ye Zeyu had always sneered at this. She wasn't against homosexuality, but she didn't like the matchmaking behavior of the girls with these two good-looking boys.

Thinking of Feng Ming, Ye Zeyu felt complicated. She had no personal grudges with Feng Ming, but she also didn't expect that he would be the girl's brother... Ye Zeyu naturally hated him as well.

Feng Ming's performance in the class had always been gentle and warm, without any lethality. Today was different. Ye Zeyu knew that it was impossible for a person to live till the fifth day without any skill, but really found it hard to believe that she will have no way to survive against Feng Ming.

She couldn't help but ask Xie Chian: "Have you fought Feng Ming?"

As soon as she asked, she felt like she was talking nonsense. The scene where Feng Ming ran out from under the flag with his injured arm was obvious to all. Although Ye Zeyu was immersed in grief at that time, since a person as tall as Feng Ming ran out, she still wasn't blind.

At that time, Xie Chian was inside the room under the flag stand...

When Xie Chian heard Ye Zeyu call out Feng Ming's name before, he guessed that these two were most likely to be classmates. He wasn't surprised at this moment.

To be precise, it was precisely because Ye Zeyu and Feng Ming knew each other that Xie Chian had more reasons to save her. He had to learn some of Feng Ming's daily life from her.

If you know yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles.

"Yeah." Xie Chian's answer was very brief.

"Is he really that strong?" Ye Zeyu knitted her eyebrows. Xie Chian was so sure that she couldn't beat Feng Ming even if she tried her best, but she was unconvinced. Her usual performance in physical education classes wasn't inferior to that of boys. While Feng Ming's sport skills were quite satisfactory, his artistic aspect was more prominent.

Xie Chian took care of the wound and stood up. He replied: "Is he not strong to be able to escape from my hands?"

Ye Zeyu: "......" If others said this, it would be pretense. But after seeing Xie Chian wipe out a thousand troops, she believed it.

Then the strength of Feng Ming who was able to escape from Xie Chian's hand... Ye Zeyu shuddered suddenly.

"He had never shown his talent..." Ye Zeyu murmured.

A three-year classmate, she thought she knew more about Feng Ming than Xie Chian. If Feng Ming really was as powerful as Xie Chian said, how would he explain his usual performance? It was impossible for a person to hide for three years for no reason. At that time, he didn't even know that this hell escape game would happen.

Never? Xie Chian was pondering.

A person could do it for a while, but if someone did it for three years, then why?

Still, it was Feng Ming's nature to pretend to be fake. He just liked to play with people's hearts, and he felt very happy to see others being deceived by appearances.

This reason sounded very ridiculous, but if it was Feng Ming, it was actually possible.

Crazy people go crazy without reason.