Chapter 50

Liang Yifei’s head was dizzy, and he was dripping with blood. He fell on the ground for a long time and couldn’t get up. He could only stare at Lin Chaowen, trying to get an answer.

“At this time, you still have to ask why. Liang Yifei, you are so naive and stupid. To tell you the truth, I pushed Zhao Haojie downstairs. He also wanted to kill me at the time, all to survive.” Lin Chaowen sneered. “We are not you, who has Xie Chian as protector. It seems that he has protected you very well. You haven’t even touched any blood on your body. He still lets you live in the ivory tower at this time.”

Liang Yifei said with difficulty: “If you wanted food, I can give you everything…”

“Don’t understand yet?!” Lin Chaowen pointed at Liang Yifei and shouted, “I don’t hate Zhao Haojie. I don’t hate Xie Chian. I don’t even hate Zhou Yiyan who is as timid as a mouse. The person I hate most in this bedroom is you, Liang Yifei!”

Liang Yifei’s eyes widened. His eyes were filled with puzzlement.

Lin Chaowen had no expectations of Liang Yifei’s EQ for a long time, and simply made it clear: “Mi Xue is my girlfriend.”

Liang Yifei: !!!

“Speaking of which, I also want to thank you. If it were not for you who mentions A’Xue in the dormitory every day, I would not have curiosity and be with A’Xue. Don’t blame me for seizing the opportunity, you just talk every day but never chase after her. Who can blame others for being ahead of you? It’s just that I was concerned about our so-called friendship and didn’t tell you.” Lin Chaowen said indifferently, “Do you know every time I hear you say that you miss my girlfriend, how disgusted I become?”

No… but why didn’t you tell me? If you told me, even if I will be angry for a while and fight with you, I will never think of Mi Xue again. We were brothers. I… I can give you anything.

Liang Yifei cried silently.

“That’s right.” Mi Xue held Lin Chaowen’s arm intimately, “Don’t even look at your appearance like this. If it was not for the fact that Chaowen told me that there was a pervert in his dormitory who wanted to harass me every day, how could I remember you?”

Lin Chaowen was not as good-looking as Xie Chian, but he was definitely more handsome than Liang Yifei.

“Okay, stop talking nonsense with him.” Lin Chaowen stuffed the baseball bat into Mi Xue’s hand, “A’Xue, kill him.”

Mi Xue never killed anyone, and was a little scared.

“It’s okay A’Xue, if you don’t kill anyone today, you will be executed! Do you want to be executed?” Lin Chaowen looked at Liang Yifei coldly, “Kill him!”

How did it feel to be beaten to death by someone you like?

Liang Yifei didn’t know. Because at the last moment of his life, he no longer liked Mi Xue.

He finally understood what kind of person he had liked over the past three years.

Xie-ge reminded him many times but he didn’t take it seriously. He always got angry with Xie-ge about it.

I’m really sorry, Xie-ge… You told me not to go out, but I couldn’t support my pig head, and was foolishly deceived. Now I wouldn’t be able to wait for Xie-ge to come back.

Liang Yifei’s body was already full of blood. He no longer had the energy to think.

Suddenly, he seemed to have returned to his warm home. His parents prepared hot meals and greeted him for a week of study.

They were smiling at him.