Chapter 113

Xie Chian was delayed by Situ Yue for a while, so when he wanted to chase Feng Ming, he had already left his sight.

He followed the blood on the ground. There were many bloody wounds on Feng Ming's body, especially his right hand. He could find Feng Ming's whereabouts by following the blood stains.

In view of the fact that there were dead people everywhere in the school in the recent days, the ground was blood-stained. Some were dull and dry, some were bright and flowing. Intertwined, it was difficult to identify which blood belonged to Feng Ming.

What Xie Chian did was to find the freshest one among the countless bloodstains.

At this time, it was already late. Everything was silent, and the blood on the ground can't be seen clearly, which undoubtedly increased the difficulty of tracking. Xie Chian knew that the best way was to go back to the field and wait for Feng Ming to arrive. However, he was unwilling to give Feng Ming a chance to recuperate.

There was too much uncertainty in Feng Ming, just like a cockroach who can't die. As long as he got away for a period of time, he could come back vigorously.

Xie Chian still preferred to finish everything at once and fighting battles forcing you to make a quick decision.

Feng Ming escaped from his hands several times, which made him very unhappy.

While Xie Chian's night vision ability was very good, he could barely recognize a complete blood trail. When he got to the place where the trail stopped, he saw a corpse lying under the tree.

The corpse had its head lowered so its face couldn't be seen clearly. His wrist was cut open, and all the blood came out of his artery.

According to the freshness of the blood, the corpse must have died today. It didn't explode into pieces, indicating that he had been on the field within an hour before.

Xie Chian squatted down and raised the body's face.

Sure enough, he was one of the two boys who ran out before.

The wound on the wrist was smooth, obviously cut by a fruit knife. The murderer was likely to be Feng Ming.

Xie Chian remembered this boy. During the day, the boy appeared calm and relaxed, with injuries on his body, but he was bandaged well. It was very likely that he had bandages and medicines in his body, and perhaps he wasn't short of food for the time being, so he was confident.

The boy had strength, but he was also very lucky, to be able to live till the evening of the fifth day.

But obviously his good luck ran out on the fifth day. Unfortunately, he met Feng Ming outside. Feng Ming's right hand urgently needed to be dealt with, and it was unknown if he focused on the resources that the boy had. After seizing the bandage to stop the bleeding, Feng Ming immediately cut the boy's wrists to bleed – this could explain why the blood trail wasn't broken all the way.

Feng Ming deliberately allowed the boy to escape, creating fresh blood stains all the way. It became an illusion to confuse Xie Chian.

All these thoughts were speculations of Xie Chian the moment he saw the corpse. There were many other possibilities, but he first thought about the most likely one.

In fact, he was absolutely right.

Xie Chian stood up and thought about where Feng Ming was now.

If Feng Ming's purpose of killing the boy was to take bandages – Xie Chian didn't see other fresh bloodstains. It was reasonable to consider that Feng Ming had already dealt with the wound on his hand. In the short period of time, Feng Ming could only get the bandage from the boy – then the choice of wrist cutting, a killing method that made the victim cannot die for a while and could shed a lot of blood as a mark, was to distract him.

The tree was obviously not the scene of the first crime. Otherwise, there was no way to explain the bloodstains winding along the way. So the most likely thing was that after Feng Ming cut the boy's wrist, the boy escaped from Feng Ming's hand. He stumbled and ran under the tree, and finally died of blood loss. If that was the case, there was a high probability that Feng Ming will be in the opposite direction.

But whether Feng Ming did the opposite and ran in this direction, or he found another direction at random, Xie Chian had no idea.