Chapter 9

The atmosphere inside the classroom changed over again. It used to be only fear. Now it’s more like they were on high alert. Everyone looked at each other’s eyes in a different way – guarding against others, and picking the ones who they think were good.

Anyone who had seen the wall understood that this situation was no longer something that could be explained by science. Then, the content of the broadcast that everyone had deliberately avoided should be taken seriously.

No one was deaf. No one had forgotten.

With their relationship as classmates, everyone still maintained the last layer of fragile paper window, waiting for the first person to break it.

Then afterwards, it will be punctured with holes, fragmented into pieces.

At ten o’clock in the morning, Song Qingyun, their class advisor, stepped into the classroom with a stiff and strange smile on her face.

“Students, something unexpected happened in the school, but please stay calm. We have notified the parents…”

“Hey, teacher,” A boy with yellow hair raised his phone, “The phone has no signal at all. How did you notify the parents?”

In order to let the students study at ease, the school collected students’ mobile phones every Monday morning and returned them when school ended on Friday. So most people didn’t know that there was actually no signal on campus.

But each class had someone like Huang Chenglong who did not hand in their mobile phones. He immediately questioned the teacher.

Song Qingyun’s expression froze. Obviously, she didn’t expect to be exposed in public, but then she said with a solemn expression: “Huang Chenglong, please hand in your phone. You are violating the school regulations…”

“What regulations! The more crooked the school is, the more regulations you have! After discussing for a long time, you want to hide it from the world and treat us like monkeys, right? Do you know that Li Hao’s dead? Do you know that we can’t get out!” Huang Chenglong grabbed Song Qingyun’s collar and roared hysterically, “I came to this school to study, not to die!”

“Huang, Huang Chenglong…” Song Qingyun was very terrified, “Calm down…”

“How the hell do I calm down!” Huang Chenglong yelled.

“Huang Chenglong! What are you planning to do to the teacher!” Sports committee head Wang Wei strode forward and pulled him away.

“Wang Wei, don’t you pretend, you’re the teacher’s running dog, you love to complain about Laozi! Is Song Qingyun your mother or your woman? How come a big man likes to learn from a woman and give her reports, you will die in Laozi’s hands!” Huang Chenglong clenched his fist and hit Wang Wei in the face.

Wang Wei’s eyes flushed with anger, and he sternly said: “Fuck your mother! Don’t you look at yourself, who was always worrying the teacher, lowering the class average, or making enough troubles then letting the teacher wipe up your ass. Don’t you have any face?”

Song Qingyun was a responsible teacher and will not give up any student. Wang Wei had poor grades. Song Qingyun gave him a lot of encouragement and made him the sports committee head. Gradually, Wang Wei’s grades also became better. Song Qingyun had a headache with Huang Chenglong’s problem, but there was no way to teach him, so she had Wang Wei monitor him. Every time Huang Chenglong skipped class, Wang Wei caught him back.

It was a pity that Huang Chenglong didn’t understand Song Qingyun’s good intentions. Seeing Huang Chenglong slander Teacher Song in this way, Wang Wei immediately became angry with him and tried to fight him back.

“Ah!” Wang Wei suddenly screamed. It turned out that Huang Chenglong had hit him in in the eye. Wang Wei covered his eye with one hand and pushed the man using the other, using all his strength.

Huang Chenglong fell back. His head hit the sharp edge of the table. Blood flowed out instantly.

This incident stunned everyone quickly.