Chapter 66

Xie Chian stood quietly in front of the window for a moment. The sky was full of the brightness of the moon. Silver light was emitted. The stars were shining like eyes.

He thought of the many dead people, past and present. Those faces that were thought to be completely forgotten could still show some vague shadows. When he wanted to see clearly, they were replaced by new faces in a blink of an eye.

"Xie-ge..."

"Senior Xie..."

"Xiao Xie..."

"Student Xie..."

"Xie Chian..."

Familiar faces emerged one after another. They smiled at him as they did in the past. Liang Yifei was still silly. Tong Yihui's eyes twinkled. Teacher Deng was gentle and kind. The head teacher was gentle and beautiful. Chen Huihui bowed her head shyly. All of them were alive.

But those faces changed again in an instant. Liang Yifei's face was full of blood. Tong Yihui's starlight died out. Teacher Deng died a violent death. The head teacher had empty eyes. Chen Huihui was twisted with her resentment...

Xie Chian suddenly felt distressed.

It was like desperately grabbing something but unable to grasp it. Even if he broke his throat and drew out his tears, it was an irreversible despair. That kind of exhaustion, that kind of collapse.

He knew that it was not just because of what happened these days. The despair came from his past, hidden in the memories he had forgotten.

Those memories that couldn't be completely forgotten even if he was deeply hypnotized.

Xie Chian actually didn't remember exactly what he had experienced. He only knew that it must be terrible. Even more terrible than what was happening now. Because the scene before him now could not make him shudder. It was only the little residual feeling in his memory that could make him extremely frightened.

His gege had asked the top hypnotist to make him forget that memory, and he did. It was just from that moment, he had never cried or yelled again. He became indifferent and rational, completely unlike a normal person.

The young man's back under the moonlight was thin and long. Feng Ming looked at it for a while, then said: "Chian, I'll go to the bathroom."

He didn't say "I don't dare to be alone, can you accompany me" or something like that. Everything was too late. He and Xie Chian were strangers. Pretending to be weak was really hypocritical.

Xie Chian nodded his head, indicating that he heard it.

Feng Ming left temporarily and took the fruit knife to defend himself.

The bathroom was at the left end of the third floor. Feng Ming's expression changed when he left the room. The original nervousness faded like a tide. He stepped over a corpse in a corridor without changing his face.

The prey easily became the hunter.

When Feng Ming entered the bathroom, a boy happened to come out.

The boy's face changed when he saw the fruit knife in Feng Ming's hand. He tried his best to calm down and said: "Three days had passed. No one will be executed again. None of us will kill each other, will that work?"

Feng Ming heard the words and put away the fruit knife.

The boy breathed a sigh of relied and smiled: "That's right, we are not enemies... uh!!" Before the words were finished, he had already been cut by the compass that Feng Ming took out.

Feng Ming didn't use a fruit knife. He didn't want to cause Xie Chian's suspicion. After all, a boy who was killed by a fruit knife died in the bathroom on the third floor, it could be very detrimental to Feng Ming.

"Sorry. To me, all living people are enemies." Feng Ming smiled.

Three days had passed... Had the seven days passed yet?

These people shouldn't have forgotten that only one person could live in the end, right?