Chapter 89

The battle continued until the sun rose in the sky and the heat was fierce. The entire field was shrouded in sunlight, except for the flag stand, which was blocked by the building's shadow.

Xie Chian slowly finished eating the bread and yogurt. After waiting for a long time, a result finally came out.

Wu Shengxiong finally didn't have enough energy to fight as several people took turns to gang up on him. This big problem was solved with no effort, but Xie Chian had a hidden role in solving this.

About 30 people died in the battle, including many thorny characters. The more powerful you were, the more you will be confident in yourself. The more vigorous you were, the more miserable you die... It didn't feel good to be beaten and ganged up by people surrounding you. It's fine to fight alone, but people will group up and attack you. With this, your chance of paving a bloody path will be greatly reduced.

Using others as stepping stones. The only way to survive was paved by stepping on other's bones.

In the end, a boy grabbed the opportunity to get the "grape juice." He was so excited that he couldn't wait to unscrew the bottle cup and take out a few big mouthfuls.

He was already unbearably thirsty. He didn't notice the flavor was weird at first. Two seconds had already passed before he reacted and spit it out. The entire bottle of water slipped out from his hand. The purple-red liquid flowed in the stairs.

The grape juice that stirred up a bloody storm was thrown out by him.

Many people saw what happened and hurled insults in their hearts. In the next second, they saw the boy's body shake. He was rolling down the stairs, desperately touching his throat, and crying out in pain.

Potassium permanganate was corrosive. It could cause the corrosion of the oral cavity and the trachea, and swelling of the larynx. There will also be a sudden drop in blood pressure that could result to shock. An oral administration of 5 grams could cause the death of an adult.

The boy got this so-called "grape juice" without experiencing fierce fighting. It wasn't really known if he was lucky or unfortunate.

He struggled for a while and died in pain.

Looking at the boy's reaction, the people in the audience also realized that the situation wasn't right. This bottle of drink, no... what kind of drink was this, this was clearly a damned poison!

They were fighting hard here, thinking that getting this drink would give them a little more chance to survive. However, they didn't expect it to be actually a chance to meet Yama.

Who was so wicked!?

For a while, the anger for being played, the joy for not being able to get the bottle, the exhaustion after the bottle, and all the other mixed emotions, had intertwined. It all turned into hatred for the person who planned this poison.

Damn, who was it? One person actually fooled them all!

In fact, at least 20 people on the field had never joined the battle right from the start. They weren't yet thirsty enough to lose their vigilance. Some weren't very interested in this bottle from unknown origin. Some were on the sidelines just waiting for opportunities. Seeing this result know as also expected.

They were fairly calm, but the other 40 people were furious. Anyone who paid the price of blood to desperately get something, but finally found that it was just a trap of others, will definitely not feel good.

Xie Chian quickly calculated that there were 99 people with him in the field. 35 people died in the battle, 1 lucky winner of the poisoned potassium permanganate, and 22 people who hadn't participated. So those who joined the battle, remained alive, and had full hatred for him, was 41 people.

If these people knew that he was the poisoner... Oh, well.